When next patch will arrive? (Post 1.22)

+
Sounds stupid.. but i really hope it takes some time. The last patch was rushed and you saw what happend... (Almost a broken Game on Ps4 now). But anyway, some infos about when and what would be nice :/

Gamebreaking bugs that stops the players from playing the game are the highest priorities. So I am guessing it should be fairly soon.

The following stuff won't get fixed, but I really hope they add it to their list:
- Fix Ancient Leshen Decoction
- Fix Arachas Decoction

Sounds stupid.. but i really hope it takes some time. The last patch was rushed and you saw what happend... (Almost a broken Game on Ps4 now). But anyway, some infos about when and what would be nice :/
I agree, devs really need to release a proper patch this time, because it's starting to get ridiculous that so many patches been released and game still broken.

---------- Updated at 12:33 PM ----------

They said this week on marcin tweet
wow, that was fast :D

My game's basically broken in Toussaint since the new patch, can't progress in any quest, hope it gets fixed fast

Guest 3893816

Great news for PS4 players but i would like to know if they were working on patches for the other platforms too because there are a lot of annoying bugs on PC?

Thank heavens I'm in the habit of backing up my ps4 to external media......patch 1.22 made quest progression impossible. Atleast I could roll back and am still able to play, some ps4 users are just plain stuck.

Hope new patch will come Soon™ ;)

Last edited:
For me it's quest progression, FPS drops, enemy level scaling, CTD, and some other bugs, nevertheless also important :)

wrt CTD's, lodged a ticket with CDPR, and got told to lower my res or graphics. I loled.

I've only had 2 since patch 1.22, only raised it to help them track the bug for others. Send 2 crash dumps describing explicitly what I was doing. Not going to follow it up, cbf'd.

So do we know the trigger guys? I'm on ps4 1.22 all most end main game about to start dlc, so are you saying when I get to tussaint the npcs won't talk to me, I just want to understand when it happens or is suppose to happen

wrt CTD's, lodged a ticket with CDPR, and got told to lower my res or graphics. I loled.

I've only had 2 since patch 1.22, only raised it to help them track the bug for others. Send 2 crash dumps describing explicitly what I was doing. Not going to follow it up, cbf'd.

LOL

That's not being a very good community member. :)

Guest 3893816

It is just a hotfix for PS4, so it will fix just that one bug with the quests which is gamebreaking. When you read hotfix you should not expect something special.

So do we know the trigger guys? I'm on ps4 1.22 all most end main game about to start dlc, so are you saying when I get to tussaint the npcs won't talk to me, I just want to understand when it happens or is suppose to happen

I didn't have this problem (I am also playing on the PS4), so you could make a back up save and try.
The only things that happend in my game were severe issues with Roach, the head stutters allot sometimes + mane gone. I don't expect this to get fixed just yet. but it is kind of a immersion breaker sometimes. I just cover Roach up now with that Toussaint horse armor imao.

Top Bottom