When should we expect 1.06/1.05?

+
When should we expect 1.06/1.05?

This most recent patch doesn't fix the issues I've had with two quests, so I am just curious when we should expect the next patch. Is next week too soon to hope for?

Did you report them to support with proof and how to recreate them?

Yes, I did this a week ago, and support just responded with what seemed like a generic copy and paste email saying how much they appreciate the community's help and that the dev team is aware of the issues.

I hope they fix the crafting sooner with a hotfix or anything, it's vital to have that fixed asap, it's one of the things that's being broken because of fixing other thing, so they should bring it back soon.

- Increase Loot box font size for PC version (at least add an option to tweak it as per liking)
- Fix Mutagen (Sign Intensity) bug
- Fix Jump. When Jump is pressed, Geralt should not be moving forward. He should be just be jumping straight up.

As a feature, I'd love for them to add the following while shopping:
- While buying things, there should be a number next to the item being purchased that tells you how much of that item you own.

I would prefer a quick patching cycle. The gap between 1.04 and 1.05 was too long. I would love to see something Tuesday to fix the easy stuff.

Fix the ps4 framerate ( effects needs some serious work)

and fix the damn 20 fps we get when a cutscene choose to auto lock at 20 fps.

it's like watching a slideshow.

hopefully we get it next week.

they need to fix this ones and for all.

Last edited:
- Increase Loot box font size for PC version (at least add an option to tweak it as per liking)
Does not size of the loot window depends of interface size switch in the settings?
You guys already getting boring asking for lesser loot window font then asking just opposite.
As a feature, I'd love for them to add the following while shopping:
- While buying things, there should be a number next to the item being purchased that tells you how much of that item you own.
Agreed with that. Would be awesome feature!

I think CDPR should create threads for upcoming patches (similar to the last one), but simply update it daily (or every second day) with things that are currently 'known' and are scheduled to be fixed in the upcoming patch. It wouldn't take too long for Marcin or someone to just update the list every couple days with stuff he knows the team is specifically working on fixing for the next patch, and it would get rid of a lot of threads like this (as well as threads asking about bugs that are already known and being worked on).

Yes, I did this a week ago, and support just responded with what seemed like a generic copy and paste email saying how much they appreciate the community's help and that the dev team is aware of the issues.

That's good to hear then a fix will come out :)

I think CDPR should create threads for upcoming patches (similar to the last one), but simply update it daily (or every second day) with things that are currently 'known' and are scheduled to be fixed in the upcoming patch. It wouldn't take too long for Marcin or someone to just update the list every couple days with stuff he knows the team is specifically working on fixing for the next patch, and it would get rid of a lot of threads like this (as well as threads asking about bugs that are already known and being worked on).

I agree on your suggestion and I believe the best CDPR representative to do this is @Marcin Momot :)

PS4 framerate issue needs to be fixed ASAP! Can't play it at 20fps, weird drops. I'm walking through some área and fps is fine. Then I come back to the same place and same time and fps drops to 19-20. Wtf!? Sometimes it seems to be a programation issue, not the graphics

ps4 frame rate needs to be fixed big time, as it is, the ps4 version may as well have all effects and rain disabled if this is how its gonna be, its a fking disgrace. pisses me off the more i play.

PS4 framerate issue needs to be fixed ASAP! Can't play it at 20fps, weird drops. I'm walking through some área and fps is fine. Then I come back to the same place and same time and fps drops to 19-20. Wtf!? Sometimes it seems to be a programation issue, not the graphics
^^
This, 1000x this!!

I've noticed a lot of people mentioning framerate issues on PS4. I have to admit that I haven't come across any issues regarding framerate. Does it only happen in certain areas or situations? Perhaps they could add dynamic scaling for the resolution like the Xbox One version has.

Top Bottom