When should we expect to see console footage?

+
And of course any questions regarding Xbox One are not answered, what else is new? A lot of people have been assuming that MS has marketing rights for W3, but i highly doubt it. If they do however, they are stupid as F to let the competition show their version first, if i was MS i'd do all i can to push out my footage first, but that's not the case, it's far worse. CDPR spoke of releasing footage for both consoles, then they confirmed PS4 footage specifically for this week....but no word, not a goddamn word about Xbox One.

As an Xbox One owner, next year also PS4 for me, i am done and damn tired of this nonsense. I can't help but feel something really is not right, i mean...how can you not start to think that way?

And of course any questions regarding Xbox One are not answered, what else is new? A lot of people have been assuming that MS has marketing rights for W3, but i highly doubt it. If they do however, they are stupid as F to let the competition show their version first, if i was MS i'd do all i can to push out my footage first, but that's not the case, it's far worse. CDPR spoke of releasing footage for both consoles, then they confirmed PS4 footage specifically for this week....but no word, not a goddamn word about Xbox One.

As an Xbox One owner, next year also PS4 for me, i am done and damn tired of this nonsense. I can't help but feel something really is not right, i mean...how can you not start to think that way?

Its not an assumption, CDPR and MS flat out made an official announcement regarding it. What people have assumed is that the marketing deal makes CDPR some sort of MS puppet, which is obviously not the case. CDPR also has marketing deals with Nvidia, WB, Namco, and other distributors around the world. Also, keep in mind that CDPR itself is not producing the playstation footage, Sony is doing it themselves. Its possible that MS will be doing the same but maybe they just arent ready yet?

I thought we came to the conclusion along time ago that you weren't getting fooled into buying the Witcher 3, so why do you still care ?

Also avoid GTA V and Bloodborne, because they also have long loading screens.
YEA TELL ME ABOUT IT! GTA V has the longest god damn load times I have EVER experianced playing a videogame...its REDICULOUS. Ive waited almost 15minutes some times before i just reset my system...POS SERVERS

---------- Post merged on 06-05-2015 at 12:09 AM ----------

What about Xbox One? Will it be the last?
of course, if any shown at all, cuz xb1 is stinky :( but i dont see how any different it could look from ps4, cause every game looks the same on both consoles i dont see why theres such a race war between ps4 and xb1 cant we all just be peaceful gamers?! always gotta be drama lmao

---------- Updated at 12:14 AM ----------

yea i feel the same way man. i am going to sell my xbox too. i would have goten a ps4 but i could only afford that 350$ system cause im poor :( but im going to save up and sell my xbox and go back to playstation. i dont know why CDPR is disregarding everything revolving around XB1 gameplay i dont see what there is to hide if the game is so great u know?

To be fair X1 has had footage for some time. Granted it's almost a year old and not under ideal conditions, but PS4 has had none and only a few iffy screenshots. That's partly why ps owners have been pretty vocal.

yea i feel the same way man. i am going to sell my xbox too. i would have goten a ps4 but i could only afford that 350$ system cause im poor but im going to save up and sell my xbox and go back to playstation. i dont know why CDPR is disregarding everything revolving around XB1 gameplay i dont see what there is to hide if the game is so great u know?

Don't know if you're in the states but it's not to0 hard to find a ps4 for about $350, even in bundles.

Last edited:
To be fair X1 has had footage for some time. Granted it's almost a year old and not under ideal conditions, but PS4 has had none and only a few iffy screenshots. That's partly why ps owners have been pretty vocal.
i read last week that there hasnt been ANY console footage released. I have yet to see any console screens either. ALL PC. NOTHING BUT PC lol :(

Well, I frequent Sony centric community and when you do buy that PS4 you might find that it's not all roses on the other side of the river. For example...
Microsoft has better relationship with EA, Microsoft snatched DAI DLC timed exclusivity, Microsoft has Tomb Raider timed exclusivity [this one really makes Sony fans angry, though they are quick to blame Microsoft rather than Square Enix or Sony and some even worry they will never get the game at all] also Sony totally botched DriveClub launch.

As for this game, Microsoft secured what they could. Whether you care for it or not, you have the best TW3 CE, and early preload.
What did Sony do for Witcher fans???

Everybody will get footage released for their platform before release...

Last edited:
I didn't doubt for a moment that the PS4 version would look amazing. That is just the confirmation!

I didn't pre-ordered the game yet, because my PS4 is broken lol

I never played any game of this franchise, so this will be a new world to me. Pretty excited.

I might be seeing things wrong and if I am someone correct me please but doesn't it look like the hair in these PS4 videos has hairworks enabled? If so that would imply the footage was captured on a PC with a PS4 pad, since hairworks is PC exclusive.

I might be seeing things wrong and if I am someone correct me please but doesn't it look like the hair in these PS4 videos has hairworks enabled? If so that would imply the footage was captured on a PC with a PS4 pad, since hairworks is PC exclusive.

That's CDPR's own hair tech, it's not hairworks.

That's CDPR's own hair tech, it's not hairworks.

Ah, fair enough! Thanks for clearing that up. The game looks pretty good on PS4, can't really spot many differences from PC version. The hair tech they are using looks pretty good too, more than sufficient to solve the plastic static hair problem many games have.

YEA TELL ME ABOUT IT! GTA V has the longest god damn load times I have EVER experianced playing a videogame...its REDICULOUS. Ive waited almost 15minutes some times before i just reset my system...POS SERVERS

---------- Post merged on 06-05-2015 at 12:09 AM ----------

of course, if any shown at all, cuz xb1 is stinky :( but i dont see how any different it could look from ps4, cause every game looks the same on both consoles i dont see why theres such a race war between ps4 and xb1 cant we all just be peaceful gamers?! always gotta be drama lmao

---------- Updated at 12:14 AM ----------

yea i feel the same way man. i am going to sell my xbox too. i would have goten a ps4 but i could only afford that 350$ system cause im poor :( but im going to save up and sell my xbox and go back to playstation. i dont know why CDPR is disregarding everything revolving around XB1 gameplay i dont see what there is to hide if the game is so great u know?

I am not going to sell my Xbox One though, zero reason for that. I got all my friends on Xbox Live and i highly prefer Xbox as a platform. I will get PS4 solely for the exclusives.

Well, I frequent Sony centric community and when you do buy that PS4 you might find that it's not all roses on the other side of the river. For example...
Microsoft has better relationship with EA, Microsoft snatched DAI DLC timed exclusivity, Microsoft has Tomb Raider timed exclusivity [this one really makes Sony fans angry, though they are quick to blame Microsoft rather than Square Enix or Sony and some even worry they will never get the game at all] also Sony totally botched DriveClub launch.

As for this game, Microsoft secured what they could. Whether you care for it or not, you have the best TW3 CE, and early preload.
What did Sony do for Witcher fans???

Everybody will get footage released for their platform before release...

Yeah it seems that it's indeed all they have secured. Maybe MS did ask of CDPR to show X1 first, but CDPR probably didn't promise anything. My guess is there was still some work to be done on X1 version. Of course...these are all assumptions by me. I really hope we indeed still get Xbox One footage. Marcin Momot not answering (probably not allowed to) answer that simple question when we can see some X1 footage doesn't make it all that hopeful though.

Its not an assumption, CDPR and MS flat out made an official announcement regarding it. What people have assumed is that the marketing deal makes CDPR some sort of MS puppet, which is obviously not the case. CDPR also has marketing deals with Nvidia, WB, Namco, and other distributors around the world. Also, keep in mind that CDPR itself is not producing the playstation footage, Sony is doing it themselves. Its possible that MS will be doing the same but maybe they just arent ready yet?

Yep. I sure have been assuming that all this time. Usually these big companies make sure their version is shown first. Look at Sony with Batman AK footage. It's a good thing CDPR stayed in charge of all that, but on the other hand as an Xbox owner, this is getting annoying to be honest. If it's truly so close to this PS4 footage, i see zero reason for all this silence and secrecy.

din´t spot any difference from pc to ps 4 footage :) since i pre order for ps4 i´m a happy man :)

Top Bottom