When the End of the Season Rush Starts

+
When the End of the Season Rush Starts

Attachments

• photo166491.png
    photo166491.png
    251.9 KB · Views: 35
Do you mean the Monster civil wars? My main account (playing with Niffgard & Skellige) couldn't reach 4200 due to facing with Monsters while my clone one (playing with Dagon) was qualified xD. Damn the monsters!

Alwaysmiddle;n9383601 said:
Meanwhile at top of ladder: PLAY A DRAWF FEELSAMAZINGMAN, BUFF A DRAWF FEELSAMAZINGMAN, KILL A DRAWF FEELSAMAZINGMAN

Haha ... must have been over 4200 to witness this.
For 2 days (what I seen playing monsters)
70% SK discard or axemen
20% NR
10% MO NG ST

Gotta admit I was playing Skellige. After I reach rank 18 I just kept losing with my NG. Tried out a couple if different decks in casual and quite enjoyed Skellige Discard. Helped me reach 4200. However in the end, 80% if not more was mirror matches.

Eventually figured that a lot of times losing first round was better than actually winning it. Assuming the frequent +-1 card layout. Due to carry over that often gave me a card up for last round.

Okay, now I kinda derailed. Sorry xD

Exoclyps;n9384911 said:
Gotta admit I was playing Skellige. After I reach rank 18 I just kept losing with my NG. Tried out a couple if different decks in casual and quite enjoyed Skellige Discard. Helped me reach 4200. However in the end, 80% if not more was mirror matches.

Eventually figured that a lot of times losing first round was better than actually winning it. Assuming the frequent +-1 card layout. Due to carry over that often gave me a card up for last round.

Okay, now I kinda derailed. Sorry xD

Yeah I played it up to 4200 as well, then kept running into mirror matches, which turned out to be decided by the coin flip a lot of the time and what the Donars pull. Plus monsters of course.

Probably should have just stopped playing at 4200 one of the times I made it to get into the pro ladder, lol. Although as an interesting side note I've noticed that the rewards above 3900 are now gone. Not sure if that's just because they have not come up with them yet, or because you'll go into a different ladder this season once you're over 4k.

Last edited:
Top Bottom