When this version of the game gonna be released?

+

Guest 4406876

The only thing you do in your apartment is stash iconics really and a single cutscene. They probably had grander plans for it at some point.
One thing I wished was that maybe you could do some crafting in there, maybe idk upgrade a bench to get better stuff, to give me a reason to go back (that is just a random example).

I will say that after you meet Johnny if you look in the mirror enough times he actually shows up in the mirror once instead of your own reflection, which I wasn't expecting and thought was neat. Caught me off guard.

This aged like milk :( what happened to the interactive NPCs with full day-night cycle?

They will fix the bugs, I'm sure. But the cut content will never make it.

And someone have to say it: easy repairable bugs or low frames on some ancient, obsolete consoles or PCs are not what troubles Cyberpunk2077.

When you are banking on those consoles and PCs for sales to keep your shareholders happy you can't treat them as obsolete. That is the main mistake made here and you apparently would have made the same one. 😏

When you are banking on those consoles and PCs for sales to keep your shareholders happy you can't treat them as obsolete. That is the main mistake made here and you apparently would have made the same one. 😏

I'm aware of that perfectly. I'm just saying bugs and glitches and low fps count on older machines are not a big deal. Final product has some more fundamental problems. It's basicaly raw techdemo of a different game. But the whole corporate damage control communication and PR is totaly focused on bugs, glitches and low performance, like it's the main issue you have to adress to finaly deliver promised game.

This is the game I was expecting years ago when I first watched this clip. Then I totally forgot about it, purchased the game and thought "Hey, this isn't that bad." - however after a week of playing and continually finding more and more reasons why this game is not as good as advertised I've now re-watched this clip and realized that they entirely scrapped the version they were working on back in 2018. Even the new dialogue lacks compared to this 2018 version and what is up with T-bug video in the opening scene - it is SO much better than what we got in this current version (among other odd changes that don't make sense performance wise).

This must have been around the time that they realized that their version at that point was never going to run properly on PS4/Xbox and so they started making drastic changes to the engine, texture rendering and most likely ended up having to carve out a lot of the AI potential because of over processing of graphical features on older hardware.

It's unfortunate that the people making these decisions for the game did not have the foresight to realize their mistake before they made it, that is what they were hired to do, their only job, as they say, and they failed huge! Those who are responsible for this should be let go for incompetence. Not only does this severely harm the reputation of the company and developers involved but also reminds us yet again that big business is only ever concerned with priority numero uno - shareholder profits.

At start - the voice message: 'everything you will see is subject to change'

Sad, but, true ... =/ (i cant see this anymore, i get angry -_- )

Maybe in future :)

This aged like milk :( what happened to the interactive NPCs with full day-night cycle?

They will fix the bugs, I'm sure. But the cut content will never make it.

No some of content we saw in the gameplay videos before release looks very solid and working and if there isn't reason to scrap it like for example balance, design because it was replaced or it's buggy right now like NCPD chases (which are already in the game and it's not scripted! Unfortunately it's not working properly at this moment so it's disabled in open world).

We can still get these systems in the future, it's not ideal, but better later than never. These systems which are not in the game right now but we saw them in the past were very likely not ready for release.

About choices you make and how they affect world around you are something we can see in DLC's, it's shame, yes. They clearly had no time to do everything they promised, sadly.

No some of content we saw in the gameplay videos before release looks very solid and working and if there isn't reason to scrap it like for example balance, design because it was replaced or it's buggy right now like NCPD chases (which are already in the game and it's not scripted! Unfortunately it's not working properly at this moment so it's disabled in open world).

We can still get these systems in the future, it's not ideal, but better later than never. These systems which are not in the game right now but we saw them in the past were very likely not ready for release.

About choices you make and how they affect world around you are something we can see in DLC's, it's shame, yes. They clearly had no time to do everything they promised, sadly.

Fair point, but do we know for sure whether these unscripted features are there or not? All we have is CDPR word for it and, after all this, I'm not sure I believe it... not until I see it running on my PC.

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the game. I have 100hrs on it already but I'm not expecting any of this Open World interactivity to come live at all.

EDIT:
This is the game I was expecting years ago when I first watched this clip. Then I totally forgot about it, purchased the game and thought "Hey, this isn't that bad." - however after a week of playing and continually finding more and more reasons why this game is not as good as advertised I've now re-watched this clip and realized that they entirely scrapped the version they were working on back in 2018. Even the new dialogue lacks compared to this 2018 version and what is up with T-bug video in the opening scene - it is SO much better than what we got in this current version (among other odd changes that don't make sense performance wise).

This must have been around the time that they realized that their version at that point was never going to run properly on PS4/Xbox and so they started making drastic changes to the engine, texture rendering and most likely ended up having to carve out a lot of the AI potential because of over processing of graphical features on older hardware.

It's unfortunate that the people making these decisions for the game did not have the foresight to realize their mistake before they made it, that is what they were hired to do, their only job, as they say, and they failed huge! Those who are responsible for this should be let go for incompetence. Not only does this severely harm the reputation of the company and developers involved but also reminds us yet again that big business is only ever concerned with priority numero uno - shareholder profits.

My thoughts exactly...

Do they actually show up on the wall? I tried and they wouldn't...

They do, but only some of them. Johnny's pistol and Overwatch definitely do. I just tested but there were many other iconic weapons that didn't.

Fair point, but do we know for sure whether these unscripted features are there or not? All we have is CDPR word for it and, after all this, I'm not sure I believe it... not until I see it running on my PC.

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the game. I have 100hrs on it already but I'm not expecting any of this Open World interactivity to come live at all.

EDIT:

My thoughts exactly...

There is a side quest with Kerry where police is chasing you, but its really buggy and they very often just.. disappear. It's not anything CDPR told us and we have to believe them, its something we can already see in the game, but as everything else its bugged.

Yes mine too, I prefer a more serious approach to that setting.
Post automatically merged:

Meanwhile Kojima managed to squeeze in all CP77 gameplay in a single patch update.
Have a blast.
haha breathtaking Kojima san
Post automatically merged:

how can you say that that version of the game is definitely the best, take hacking for example

that version --> you hack a guy at close range, then you must pause what you are doing go through a flashy menu, select from a tree a personnel connected to the sub network then activate the quick hack you want, unpause continue to play

this version --> quick hack in realtime by aiming at an enemy all this while running, dashing, shooting etc.

which one is better I ask?

Last edited:
Top Bottom