When will the Current Season end?

+
Morkhar;n10735451 said:
I have not received any awards and returned to rank 1. What happened?

it's the first time I've done the season.

Log out, log in again and you get your rewards. I got mine.

JawsLoanCompany;n10735701 said:
Patience, young grasshoppers.

Patience is not a virtue that Gwent Players are known to have...

Zubr_;n10735491 said:
Same situation.

Same situation after every season.

I will not be surprised if the next one does start on Sunday or even on Monday. Not a big deal, as usual.

I just hope some of the most problematic stuff will be fixed (like Warcancer, Winch, Elven Scouts, Slave Drivers, maybe the Runestones) so we won't be stuck with the same crap for third month.

I got my rewards...but I was expecting to get access to the Pro Ladder for reaching level 21. Are the pro ladder season dates different?

RYPGlenn;n10736701 said:
I got my rewards...but I was expecting to get access to the Pro Ladder for reaching level 21. Are the pro ladder season dates different?

Pro ladder season is two months and ends April 30th.

Hello Fellow Gwent Enthusiast,

Xbox player here. Does anyone know when the ranking will be reset for us? I received all rewards... and I've already been seeing console players with reset ranks having fun on the Battlefield... But us xbox types still stuck at level 1... So sad on the sidelines.

V/r
Rayon 34

When the season will end?

I would like to know when the current season will end, and where i can find a calendar with the beginning/ending of the seasons. thanks

The current season is ending on the 30th.
You've got time till 10AM (CEST) on April 30th

As for a calendar: regular ladder seasons last 1 month and Pro ladder seasons 2 months, but the exact dates haven't been posted anywhere as far as I know.

Muffliato;n10877001 said:
The current season is ending on the 30th.

As for a calendar: regular ladder seasons last 1 month and Pro ladder seasons 2 months, but the exact dates haven't been posted anywhere as far as I know.

thanks

Top Bottom