When will the Current Season end?

+
When will the Current Season end?

Hello, I couldn't find such topic so I made a new one - has it been announced yet when will the end of closed beta ranked season be? Is it going to end along with closed beta? Do we have any idea what the ranked rewards will be based on? Is it going to be rank-based or #place-based? What can we expect - kegs, ore, premium cards? Or we can only guess knowing nothing? :)

Will Current Season End on Sunday?

As this season started Dec. 19 and should last 2 months...
And does this mean Open Beta is very near?
And what are the end-season rewards?

It's definitely not going to end on Sunday, pretty sure CDPR would have mentioned that :). Just wait for an official announcement. My guess is that ranked season will end right before the start of open beta. We'll see.

When does this season end?

Hy all,

when does the season usually end and what time?

ty & br

MrRagdoll;n8737080 said:
Game isn't even out of beta. I'm fairly sure there isn't usual end time for season yet.

Other TCGs have season reset every month.

Just ask bcs want to know when we will get the Season reward. ;)

Last edited:
I read a reddit post the other day saying that CDPR was looking to make seasons 2 months, but I don't know when open beta will close so maybe at the end of it instead.

PackingMoney;n8737960 said:
I read a reddit post the other day saying that CDPR was looking to make seasons 2 months,

Hmmmm....can anyone of the devs confirm this?

When does this season end?

Like the topic, I am wondering when is the ending date of this season.

I might be wrong

but it has been said 2 months was to be a regular season.

but that may not apply to the open beta

so..best I got for ya

TheShift;n8826320 said:
I might be wrong

but it has been said 2 months was to be a regular season.

but that may not apply to the open beta

so..best I got for ya

Thanks, this is helpful !

when does a new season start? etc

I may have missed this bit of information as it seems like it should be obvious, but I haven't seen the answer yet.

So how long is a Season?

Will I be Rank 1 at the start of the new season?

+ Will changes (card balance updates) usually happen at the end of a season, or even during one?

scorba thread merged

At the start of a new season your rank will be reset.

Balance changes will happen through out the season, but might be put on ice for official tournaments.

Excuse me but I cannot find information on this... bad at googling?

When does the season end?? How many more days do I have to climb ladder, I would like to know because making the final push for a higher rank is quite an investment when I would rather be playing around with more creative and memey decks.

Top Bottom