When will the Current Season end?

+
Bassario;n8940890 said:
When does the season end?? How many more days do I have to climb ladder, I would like to know because making the final push for a higher rank is quite an investment when I would rather be playing around with more creative and memey decks.

This season wont end anytime soon. As right now, people didnt even reached the last rank yet (21). Also, beta is for game tweaking/balance, i wouldnt be surprised if a season lasts the whole beta period, like it was on CB.

scorba;n8844560 said:
I may have missed this bit of information as it seems like it should be obvious, but I haven't seen the answer yet.

So how long is a Season?

Will I be Rank 1 at the start of the new season?

+ Will changes (card balance updates) usually happen at the end of a season, or even during one?

Your starting rank for a new season is calculated based on your performance in last season. At least going from CB to OP that's what happened. I could be wrong and we all get reset to Rank 1 however I doubt that.

Hmmm... I too heard "2 months" but it was from a youtuber so I had no idea if it was true, looks like the answer is TBA.... lol.

Nevertheless 4RM3D once again proves to be the most useful guy. Thanks.

I believe they said the seasons will go for 2 months each and so this season will end on the end of this month or the beginning of next. Then they plan to roll out 20 new cards each season change but I don't know if that applies to the seasons in the beta still or if they have readjustments they want to make on existing cards. What I would really like to know is whether or not the cards will be added to the existing keg, I'm holding onto my scraps for dear life thinking that the keg might just be really big one day and have every card in it so terrible RNG to pull a card you want out of buying kegs.

Don't quote me on this, I'm usually the last with the know how and I'm still trying to locate where this next patch is, not sure if it was just part of the livestream. but yeah so...

Ranked Play Period

Hello everyone, I was not able to find out what is the time slot for Ranked Play. Is there any counter like for daily achievements?

Thanks,
K

Questions about season end

Is the season going to last until the end of July?
Does the next patch, and more specifically the new cards, come immediately after the season end?
If you have unopened kegs and open them when the patch hits, can you get new cards from them?

bilbo.baggins thread merged

No information about the the end of the season has been given yet.

As for your last question... yes, you can save your kegs. The content will be "calculated" when you open them.

4RM3D;n9125100 said:
bilbo.baggins thread merged

No information about the the end of the season has been given yet.

As for your last question... yes, you can save your kegs. The content will be "calculated" when you open them.

I forgot to ask: you get to keep all your cards, scraps etc, right?

What are the news on season reset, how will it function?

I would love to know more about this, I just hit master rank and I am blown away. Didn't think I would get this far especially not in such an efficient manner. What would be really fun now is to start again as well as open all those juicy barrels from the rewards. I thought that is how it functions? New season every 2 or so months? Is there a more reliable thread on this yet?

Bassario;n9153380 said:
I just hit master rank and I am blown away. Didn't think I would get this far especially not in such an efficient manner.

Don't let it go to your head. With current mmr system even an AI can climb 1 rank per day.

Season questions

Ive looked around but have been unable to find any info on these questions.

1. I think I heard that the seasons will last 2 months,is this correct?
2. If so will the current season end at the end of this month? If not, when?
3. At the end of a season how will the reset work? Is it completely reset or will you retain some levels?

Top Bottom