When will the next patch [1.22] been released for PC ?

+
When will the next patch [1.22] been released for PC ?

I am still waiting to play this game since all those bugs i have been encountered so far.
When will they release the patch ?

End of this month ? Cause the bugs are killing me, in blood and wine.
Some things like sharpening filter not working is pretty annoying i like the gritty and sharp look of the main-game.

Also how about the good old money exploit bug wil this be fixed to ? lol :D

So far all the bugs I've encountered in B&W aren't exactly stopping me from playing the game, they just make the whole experience disappointing and rather unpleasant. Being unable to properly develop Geralt's property, Roach looking all kinds of hipster with the missing mane and a shaved tail a la lioness (I'm guessing it's the Toussaint latest fashion). Roach sometimes riding at a 90 degree angle. Enemies at level 1 in several spots in Toussaint. The notice board at Seven Cats Inn still being yellow despite picking up everything. Several visual glitches. I could go on...
The point is I have a feeling that this expansion is by far the worst release when it comes to polish (pun intended) regarding bugs/glitches and general finish. Maybe it's just my idea, but it seems like this was either neglected or rushed , because the main focus of CDPR lays elsewhere (Cyberpunk?). The dialogues also feel different, just like the questlines (texts and some stories), it's not the same Geralt and you can say all you want, but it's not because the wine is available on every street corner in Toussaint.

So far all the bugs I've encountered in B&W aren't exactly stopping me from playing the game, they just make the whole experience disappointing and rather unpleasant. Being unable to properly develop Geralt's property, Roach looking all kinds of hipster with the missing mane and a shaved tail a la lioness (I'm guessing it's the Toussaint latest fashion). Roach sometimes riding at a 90 degree angle. Enemies at level 1 in several spots in Toussaint. The notice board at Seven Cats Inn still being yellow despite picking up everything. Several visual glitches. I could go on...
The point is I have a feeling that this expansion is by far the worst release when it comes to polish (pun intended) regarding bugs/glitches and general finish. Maybe it's just my idea, but it seems like this was either neglected or rushed , because the main focus of CDPR lays elsewhere (Cyberpunk?). The dialogues also feel different, just like the questlines (texts and some stories), it's not the same Geralt and you can say all you want, but it's not because the wine is available on every street corner in Toussaint.

I agree its a mess compared to heart and stone.
Its still an fantastic dlc, but its a total mess technical wise

I cleared every main quest and I'm stuck on "Disturbance" and "Ugly baby" - Yennefer is missing at Kaer Morhen and there's no quest marker. I can't go any further in the main quest, so I'm stuck here, just waiting to find a fix for this bug.

I tried to uninstall/reinstall but the bug is still there.

Does anyone know if that's something they're aware of ? Would be so nice if a fix is included in the next patch, I'm so sad I've almost no motivation to start HoS/B&W while waiting...

Same opinion.
I postponed playing it till the main bugs are fixed. I didn't even encounter that much (I ran into the corvo bianco restauration one, the lock not working anymore one, and the "debug" notice on board.) But at that point, I had 50% of quest I had done bugged. That was more than enough for me to decide I would wait for a patch.

Saying every patch does more things bad than right, is not really true....
Maybe some people have more problems after a patch , but i dont think thats the case for the most players.

In my case, i simply can't agree here. And other people can't speak for all to.

Saying every patch does more things bad than right, is not really true....
Maybe some people have more problems after a patch , but i dont think thats the case for the most players.

In my case, i simply can't agree here. And other people can't speak for all to.

Well blood and wine is buggy as hell compared to the main game and hearts of stone, could be the dlc or just the new patch.

Personally, I will wait for the next patch before starting the expansion, don't want any game-breaking bugs to ruin the experience.

Well blood and wine is buggy as hell
Sorry for you, but again i dont have such hugh problems.
Sure i had also a few bugs, but some are only visual and one time i was stuck but a reload fixed it.
And i had many lvl 1 enemies if used the scaling option. But nothing major here. Nothing that would ruin my game.
That the game has some bugs i do not deny.

See, its very different from person to person. That's why i'm against saying every patch make it worse for everyone.

Btw, many people would have less problems, if they simply would clear/remove the mods folder before updating the game.
Other modifications to some game files do the rest.

I don't have any real bugs, but then I haven't started any new quests after the initial one.

Patiently waiting for the patch (hope it's this week), and just doing some minor exploring of the area and avoiding '?'s.

Patiently waiting for the patch (hope it's this week), and just doing some minor exploring of the area and avoiding '?'s.

Maybe it will be later this week with some luck, there has already been patch data uploaded at Steam today (see here, the changes are to the base game and both expansions), even if it is not public yet. But I do not know if a few days would be enough to test and release it on all platforms.

Top Bottom