When will the next patch [1.22] been released for PC ?

+
Maybe it will be later this week with some luck, there has already been patch data uploaded at Steam today (see here, the changes are to the base game and both expansions), even if it is not public yet. But I do not know if a few days would be enough to test and release it on all platforms.

Nice. I doubt that stuff would be posted up there if they don't plan on releasing it this week.

Get hype.

Where the new patch?

I bought a new addon to wait a couple of months before start to play?

Moreover, in anticipation of the patch, even in the original Witcher does not play - a great number of errors, including missing the music, the enemies of 1-2 level, immortal enemies, missing sounds in cutscenes, etc.

Thank you so much for the amazing gaming experience!

Please CDPR or admin or moderator answer in short time. Please. Must I download for patch 1.22 the B&W mulit-language-pack again, too?. OR only the patch for maingame and the two DLCs? Thanks.

Only 4.3 Gb on steam for RU version with all DLC
any body know, where i can see patch notes for 1.22?

No fix for sharpening filter yet ?

Downloading patch as we speak hopefully they fixed that to, that was my biggest problem with the dlc, the blurry textures because sharpening was not working.

This patch failed for me, roach mane is still gone, and sharpening filter is still not working still looks low res :(

Also roach mane is also gone in the main game what the hell is going on ?

Last edited:
This patch failed for me, roach mane is still gone, and sharpening filter is still not working still looks low res :(

Also roach mane is also gone in the main game what the hell is going on ?

Roach's disappearing mane is caused by equipping and then removing one of the Touissant saddles with added neck armor (e.g. the Caed Myrkvid saddle). To bring back Roach's mane, just equip one of the non-Touissant saddles (e.g. the Ofieri stock saddle), since equipping any other Touissant saddles even without any neck armor will not bring Roach's mane back! ;)

Last edited:
Roach's mane disappearing is caused by equipping and then removing one of the Touissant saddles with added neck armor (e.g. the Caed Myrkvid saddle). To bring back Roach's mane, just equip one of the non-Touissant saddles (e.g. the Ofieri stock saddle)! ;)

Thanks that works for now, still the sharpening filter is broken in blood and wine its like always on low, high just dont have any effect in blood and wine.

Top Bottom