When will the next patch [1.22] been released for PC ?

+
Thanks that works for now, still the sharpening filter is broken in blood and wine its like always on low, high just dont have any effect in blood and wine.

Glad I could help, I honestly forgot how Roach looked with his mane on before figuring this out! :stuart:

Still downloading the 15GB patch. Damn, these are getting bigger and bigger. I'm quite sure all the patches I had to download for this game from day zero, would sum to something like 4 times the game size ;). Seems that the Corvo Bianco bugs were fixed... eager to test that (but the patch download speed on gog is soooo low today, oscillating at ~60mbps :/ ).

edit:
Corvo Bianco issues fixed, gear over level 100 scaled either to 100 (already crafted/looted) or to 98 (crafted after 1.22). I can finally finish the horse training during one of the quests, Roach has her tail back...

Yet another icon change (mutagens). I loled at one of the changelog entries. I've thought the 10k/20k exp at lv97+ was intentional, not a bug. Took me nearly entire HOS and quite a lot of BAW to get to 99 ;).

Last edited:
Still downloading the 15GB patch. Damn, these are getting bigger and bigger. I'm quite sure all the patches I had to download for this game from day zero, would sum to something like 4 times the game size ;). Seems that the Corvo Bianco bugs were fixed... eager to test that (but the patch download speed on gog is soooo low today, oscillating at ~60mbps :/ ).

edit:
Corvo Bianco issues fixed, gear over level 100 scaled either to 100 (already crafted/looted) or to 98 (crafted after 1.22). I can finally finish the horse training during one of the quests, Roach has her tail back...

Yet another icon change (mutagens). I loled at one of the changelog entries. I've thought the 10k/20k exp at lv97+ was intentional, not a bug. Took me nearly entire HOS and quite a lot of BAW to get to 99 ;).
Anyone know if the books that got messed up language wise are fixed? Some of the quest journals and books got retranslated back to polish from english.

GOG Galaxy didn't update automatically for me, so I had to do it manually. Currently downloading 15 GB... which is a lot for a patch, IMO.

GOG Galaxy didn't update automatically for me, so I had to do it manually. Currently downloading 15 GB... which is a lot for a patch, IMO.

This is 100% the reason why I'm still using Steam in preference to Gog/Galaxy. These differences in patch sizes are crazy. I was in the middle of a playthrough, didn't really want to wait 24 hours for a download to finish.

This is 100% the reason why I'm still using Steam in preference to Gog/Galaxy. These differences in patch sizes are crazy. I was in the middle of a playthrough, didn't really want to wait 24 hours for a download to finish.

Yeeeouch! 24 hours for a patch? The titles I use through GOG I always download through the browser. I usually never have to wait for more than an hour or so for bigga-huge files.

All of that being said, I do tend to use Steam a lot more. Even though I like the methodology of GOG more.

Top Bottom