When will they up the difficulty?

+
when I read this initially, I changed to very hard, can confirm, it's still a joke and I am just level 8 and it's already just way, way , wayyy too easy. Honestly, needs a mod which makes enemies being way more aggressive, good aim, more hp, then the cybernetics need to help , _slowly_ and -slowly- at recoil stabilisation , strength, speed, etc.. so that one can't pop one head shots constantly wihtout any issues already at lvl 5-8 :/

Basically, when mods helps us so much, they should help the enemies too being rather nasty sometimes. So that STEALTH DOES matter, and BODY DOES matter, and AIMING DOES MATTER, so if we are sitll low level, it's ROUGH to try and take out a gang house , THAT Is when it becomes fulfilling to wipe them out ,p

I basically kill everyone in one crit with mantis blades. And if someone is too far to reach with mantis blades, I got my trusty comrade's hammer to help with that.

The game should be easy if we are decked out in cybernetics versus gonks with trashy detective second rate ones. The bosses and corpo's need to be buffed a bit though. Doesn't make sense why they are so weak.

In the early levels I was stomped on by cyberpsychos but now (and I'm only lvl 25) even red skull ones are a pushover, I have to dance around a bit and use some quickhacks but they go down easily enough, shouldn't happen on very difficult, they should destroy me till I'm close to their level and even then it should be a tough fight.

I'm doing stuff at lvl 8 here at very hard and honestly, there is no resistance really. so ye , it's just silly. They need to make ONE truly epic uber mode where we can spend months in mastering :D

Top Bottom