When will we get more news?

+
I agree. We have to see something very, very soon to keep our monster hype fed.
At the moment hype is going a bit down. I know there is something in plans to show us before BETA - just hope will come soon enough to keep my interest.

I just want to see some bit of campaign (how map looks like and how cutscenes looks like as well)

I’m also eagerly awaiting for any info. :D

Hi Developers,

You can post simple stuff like a card a week or some concept art which will feed our minds. :) something which isn’t too much of work yet it will feed us a bit before the beta launch.

Again thanks for your hard & great work on this game. :)

yeah the hype is practically dead
Mine isn't :) I expect that until the beta starts it's just going to be Gwent diehards lurking around. Then it'll explode again. Just got my gwent decks finally from Jinx and it renewed my zeal to check the site, I'm sure once info from players starts getting out there it'll do thes ame for most users.

Come on guys, they announced the game at E3 (mid-June was it?) and we are getting beta in SEPTEMBER! How can you talk about lack of news and hype supposedly 'dying'. If you look at other companies (to name one: Blizzard), the said companies tend to overhype their products and force the fanbase to wait for any news much longer.

Just be patient. Closed beta to be released merely 3 months after the game's announcement? That is surprisingly swift.

The hype was "dead" between the released screenshot volleys of Witcher 3 as well. Things will go back up when the release date gets closer and marketing machine starts rolling. Not to worry ;)

Top Bottom