When you destroy ninth unit in a row the unit does not spawn in the relevant row. Why?

+
Hey,

I noticed this behaviour in two decks:

- Revenants + Idarran: One revenant kills the other but does not spawn despite the fact there is one spot left
- Overhelming hunger: Destroying the ninth unit does not trigger to spawn an Ekimmara

What´s the reason for? From my perspective it must be a bug.

The OH one has been discussed before. I might be able to find the thread...

Aha, here it is. I still hold the same opinion I did back in June, and would guess the Revenants + Idarran is the same thing.

I haven't seen any official statements from CDPR regarding this, so what I've said is just my personal guess and opinion.
If someone knows of an official statement the information would be welcome, as this question pops up from time to time.

I do not think this is a glitch, but more of a conscious choice of the developers to aid swarming tactics. Over filling you board often leads to the most frustrating of situations, and it is further complicated by spying units. I have always believed that The dev team just want you to have an out to create space on a specific row in case of spies caused you to overfill. You killing a one point spy is not a big deal.

The devs are not as concerned about situations where you overfill your own board, thus the points are just lost.

Top Bottom