when you import a witcher 1 save....

+
when you import a witcher 1 save....

when you import it, do you get your stuff right away in prologue? I don't seem to have it.

I was thinking it might be that you don't get your stuff until chapter 1, but it would make sense that you had it in prologue, right?

You get it right away. Its just Raven Armor and 2 Swords, depending on what you had. Plus a small sum of money.

hmm. I got a save from witchernexus. two actually, for somereason.

the save was exactly what I chose, which was adda alive and me neutral.

I chose import, I picked on of the two, I skip the million cutscenes I had already seen, and when I look at my inventory....nothing from witcher 1.

EDIT: nevermind, the guy who uploaded his saves did not include any items.

I think all the importable items are in storage in those Witcher 1 saves. I dont think you can get to them anyway since the saves are in the epilogue. Don't think Witcher 2 imports items in storage but I don't remember.

All off memory.

Jekt said:
I think all the importable items are in storage in those Witcher 1 saves. I dont think you can get to them anyway since the saves are in the epilogue. Don't think Witcher 2 imports items in storage but I don't remember.

All off memory.

No, they're in your inventory and can be used immediately.

I have a neutral save game (triss over shani) that I can upload for you to try. I know that will get you the raven armor and swords.

Top Bottom