Where are acid rains?

+
I clearly remember how they were mentioned by developers on multiple occasions. But so far rains of any kind exist only in some cutscenes. While in the game itself weather is always static. Is it another instance of cut content they forgot to mention? Even if rains are rare in that area, the chance of having one is still not zero, yet weather doesn't change at all outside of cutscenes.

I clearly remember how they were mentioned by developers on multiple occasions. But so far rains of any kind exist only in some cutscenes. While in the game itself weather is always static. Is it another instance of cut content they forgot to mention? Even if rains are rare in that area, the chance of having one is still not zero, yet weather doesn't change at all outside of cutscenes.
There seems to be an incredible amount of cut content, ideas/mechanics that didn't make it in the game. Hoping a lot of that is fixed with updates

it seems to me also the (in)famous button to reset skills/perks has been removed? That would be a pity, I was a fan of the idea.

Game supposed to look like this and I haven't even expererienced rain in 40 hours
130868125_845613792648680_2493992278129836039_n.jpg

131353997_385014635932907_1376047160098319202_n.jpg

105550287_296700134703745_4587283709132043996_n.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently some guy on youtube with around 40 hours said hes seen it once. im around 55 hours according to the ingame timer and i havent seen it once

Ok, seems like weather system is broken in general. Some people claim they see rains every day, others never seen one.

That aside, they don't look like acid rains. They don't damage anything, and npcs don't try to hide. They are just regular rains, it seems.

Ok, seems like weather system is broken in general. Some people claim they see rains every day, others never seen one.

That aside, they don't look like acid rains. They don't damage anything, and npcs don't try to hide. They are just regular rains, it seems.
Wouldnt surprise me at this stage if NPC's just crouch when Acid rain rocks up.

Yeah its weird, ive seen rain a TON in the game, and the radio announcer said it was acid rain and if you werent wearing synthskin you should stay inside. I do not have synthskin (as far as i know unless for some reason V had synthskin before the game starts) and did not get damaged.

Yeah its weird, ive seen rain a TON in the game, and the radio announcer said it was acid rain and if you werent wearing synthskin you should stay inside. I do not have synthskin (as far as i know unless for some reason V had synthskin before the game starts) and did not get damaged.
Synthskin is just another thing our character cant get.

Top Bottom