Where are all the sexy outfits?

+
It's surprising how PC this game turned out to be, considering the hypersexed marketing - no revealing/skimpy clothing for your character, no naked character in the gameworld, tame sex scenes (and very few of them).

It's surprising how PC this game turned out to be, considering the hypersexed marketing - no revealing/skimpy clothing for your character, no naked character in the gameworld, tame sex scenes (and very few of them).

new team new management new rules. Sorry buddy.

I hate to say it, but Watch Dogs Legion does fashion better. The characters all look like ass, but you have a lot more clothing options and most if not all clothing that it makes sense on has options to toggle between different states.

A jacket with a hood?
  • Option to have it open with hood on.
  • Option to have it open with hood off.
  • Option to have it closed with hood on.
  • Option to have it closed with hood off.
In Cyberpunk, none of the clothes has any options at all. You have the option to put it on or take it off. In a game where style is supposedly super important, you don't even have the option to transmog or have visual override slots. Your character does and and will look like a clown, and it doesn't matter. You don't see your character ever, and style doesn't actually matter in the game.

I am very happy that the game was released in 2020 and I hope CDPR know the basics of sexy outfits.
Give us a lot of erotic clothes, and a third person view if possible. It will be great!

Значок Проверено сообществом

Look what I found - the Kabuki Clothing guy sold it to me! It's called "Second Conflict Cutout Bodysuit"

That was my absolute favorite until I could not upgrade it any longer. But I also tried to find more than the two color variants but had no luck. It’s the sexiest looking thing in the game and is only available in gray and pink? Why

That was my absolute favorite until I could not upgrade it any longer. But I also tried to find more than the two color variants but had no luck. It’s the sexiest looking thing in the game and is only available in gray and pink? Why

I'm almost postitive we'll get more outfits like those along the line ;)

I want those transparent plastic looking clothes I've seen some NPCs wearing. No idea if their available or where to get them. Is it me or is the availability of those seem to increase with your level?

At the start of the game all the stores seemed to have a lot less selection in general, but especially for clothes. Not just locked behind a level or SC requirement, but selections not even existing in the store at all. Then I just played the game for a while and got to like level 20 and 20 something SC and got bored and checked again. Suddenly there's like 20 options in the store (none of them good though). Not sure if more items become available as you level or maybe the latest patch added/unlocked items that were accidentally locked.

If it's level dependant maybe the sexiest outfits only show up when you reach max level/SC.

I want those transparent plastic looking clothes I've seen some NPCs wearing. No idea if their available or where to get them. Is it me or is the availability of those seem to increase with your level?

At the start of the game all the stores seemed to have a lot less selection in general, but especially for clothes. Not just locked behind a level or SC requirement, but selections not even existing in the store at all. Then I just played the game for a while and got to like level 20 and 20 something SC and got bored and checked again. Suddenly there's like 20 options in the store (none of them good though). Not sure if more items become available as you level or maybe the latest patch added/unlocked items that were accidentally locked.

If it's level dependant maybe the sexiest outfits only show up when you reach max level/SC.
They are not available for the character at all. So CPDR either needs to make them available via patches/DLC or modders will

AFAIK - stores' inventories get refreshed upon dying and loading a save! Don't ask me how or why but it's what I've gathered from a few other threads! Also, you are right I think - the higher level/sc you have, the more clothes are available. I didn't find any rhyme or reason as to what unlocks when tho - Might just be random after all.

They are not available for the character at all. So CPDR either needs to make them available via patches/DLC or modders will

Sometimes, the sexy clothes aren't even available for the NPCs
photomode_23122020_103021.png

AFAIK - stores' inventories get refreshed upon dying and loading a save! Don't ask me how or why but it's what I've gathered from a few other threads! Also, you are right I think - the higher level/sc you have, the more clothes are available. I didn't find any rhyme or reason as to what unlocks when tho - Might just be random after all.

Sometimes, the sexy clothes aren't even available for the NPCs
Clothing and NPC's are haphazardly random. Go to ANY crowded area where a lot of NPC's are standind around (like the food court). Walk around a corner, which forces the NPC's to de-spawn to save on game memory and graphics being drawn, then walk back and look at the same NPC's.

Sometimes they will spawn entirely new clothing. Other times entirely new NPC's. So one minute they are Tiger Claw gang members, then you walk away 10 feet and back again and they morph into a couple of white guys in street clothes.

It "looks" like the intent was to have NPC's change clothing from time to time as part of their day/night cycle, as well as assign different NPC's the same places to stand around but at different times of day. But since it is glitchy, the result is a lot of random appearances of both outfits and NPC types.

Vendor inventories refresh every 24 hours. You can skip time, sleep, or just keep playing and revisit any vendor and you will see their inventory has changed. This is also haphazard though.....

If it was intended to level up with the character, I don't see the pattern. I speed ran to every vendor available at level 1 then skipped 24 hours and visited them again. Items switched out and even included some legendary items that if I had the money to purchase would be SUPER powerful for a level 1 character.

The variety of clothing though is very, very limited. My cool purple jacket, purple and gold bra, purple glasses, and purple skirt took about 10 hours of actual gameplay to find in random spawns and killing a ton of tiger claw and maelstrom gang members. It looks really cool, so I am upgrading them all the time to stay alive. But it does mean I get hurt really easy.

Some item crates and epic or iconic items are in specific areas of the game world, but none of the cool transparent clothing, light up clothing, golden cyberlegs, spiked collars, etc. exist at all for use by the player.

Clothing and NPC's are haphazardly random. Go to ANY crowded area where a lot of NPC's are standind around (like the food court). Walk around a corner, which forces the NPC's to de-spawn to save on game memory and graphics being drawn, then walk back and look at the same NPC's.

Sometimes they will spawn entirely new clothing. Other times entirely new NPC's. So one minute they are Tiger Claw gang members, then you walk away 10 feet and back again and they morph into a couple of white guys in street clothes.

It "looks" like the intent was to have NPC's change clothing from time to time as part of their day/night cycle, as well as assign different NPC's the same places to stand around but at different times of day. But since it is glitchy, the result is a lot of random appearances of both outfits and NPC types.

Vendor inventories refresh every 24 hours. You can skip time, sleep, or just keep playing and revisit any vendor and you will see their inventory has changed. This is also haphazard though.....

If it was intended to level up with the character, I don't see the pattern. I speed ran to every vendor available at level 1 then skipped 24 hours and visited them again. Items switched out and even included some legendary items that if I had the money to purchase would be SUPER powerful for a level 1 character.

The variety of clothing though is very, very limited. My cool purple jacket, purple and gold bra, purple glasses, and purple skirt took about 10 hours of actual gameplay to find in random spawns and killing a ton of tiger claw and maelstrom gang members. It looks really cool, so I am upgrading them all the time to stay alive. But it does mean I get hurt really easy.

Some item crates and epic or iconic items are in specific areas of the game world, but none of the cool transparent clothing, light up clothing, golden cyberlegs, spiked collars, etc. exist at all for use by the player.

Thanks for the heads-up! Am gonna do some vendor shennanigans and see if I can find any new things ;)

Just forward time by 24 hours to refresh a shops inventory. Walk outta the store, forward time, walk in. fresh selection

There is now a mod for the PC version that will allow you to add all the available clothing items to your inventory. Although I'd avoid that particular option as its likely to corrupt your save - you cant get rid of them once you have them. However.. as part of this mod there is also the alternative to add all the clothing blueprints to your inventory instead, which wont corrupt your save. Its on Nexus. There are apparently 1056 player clothing items in the game and no most of the stuff you see NPC's wearing isn't among them.

Top Bottom