Where are all the sexy outfits?

+
I find there are some decent and interesting options. Matching shoes with makeup was fun. Overall I'm not disappointed.

V 6.png

V 9.png

Last edited:
Wow, may i know where did you got those?

I've seen the top, and maybe the shorts (but jeans, not leopard-gold), but definitely not the high heels...
Sure, it's at that high end shop in Heywood, right next to the park. Just wait 24 hours and talk to the seller again if they don't pop up right away. Sorry for the somewhat vague info, I'm not on the game right now.

It's surprising how PC this game turned out to be, considering the hypersexed marketing - no revealing/skimpy clothing for your character, no naked character in the gameworld, tame sex scenes (and very few of them).
I find there are some decent and interesting options. Matching shoes with makeup was fun. Overall I'm not disappointed.

View attachment 11109584

View attachment 11109587

I've seen those in stores many times in different colours, along with one other type of high cut shorts and bra top, but that's pretty much it. All the many different types of shorts/skirts/tops worn by npc's aren't available to buy. Modders may unlock those at some point. I reckon CDPR probably won't bother, given their approach to this game.

Cineagle the man and his friends. They are working on a really good third person mod..
He's not working on it, this is just the showcase.
@Cineagle stated 4 days ago that he has no interest in playing CP2077 and he will not work on any mod, he posted this showcase to prove it can be done. The problem with the guy is he doesn't want to share any info how he did it to help other people to re-create it. We know he is using CheatEngine, but no one can find head values to made a proper 3D model.
Many people asked him, beg him, even offer him money to tell what technique he used to add head into that model but he refuse to help and delete the topic instead.

I dont really have a problem with the clothing available, though more is always welcome, after diving through alot of it, an feel most of my problems would be sorted if i could simply upgrade the rarity of what i like

IE say i like the look of and can craft common trousers/skirt, the option to simply upgrade them to rare then epic then legendary would do me tbh

The jacket that V wears on the game case, does anyone know where you can get the yellow version of the jacket?

Exactly. I want to play as badass BDSM slutty girl with a penis. Cool that you can have a dick on your female character, but lack of sexy clothes...

my first glitch! and i am 67 hours into the game...
(PC, old one i might add)

View attachment 11089286

Yeah got that glitch as well, I think it is an error with the model for that particular outfit
Post automatically merged:

It just occurred to me. Do you guys think the availability of certain types of clothing could be related to your "Cool" attribute? I mean, It'd be weird if it was as you'd think that'd just be part of the "REQ" that some clothes have but I've seen lots of folks complain about lack of clothing .. whereas I've been astounded by how much clothing there is in the game and have been collecting it from the start.

Nah pretty sure you just have a lower standard for what constitutes an "astounding amount of variety" sure there are a lot of clothes in the game but all of them look pretty samey apart from having different colours and maybe a slightly different model, but in the end all leather jackets look pretty much the same and all t-shirts and tank tops look pretty similar apart from the decal on the front, there are some unique outfits but those are pretty few and far between and even they don't look too drastically different from everything else you can find.

Last edited:
The upper part of clothes is still tolerable, but the lower, i mean legs very poor. Need various tigh high boots in variations whis stockings, pantyhose, gartelbelts. It will be great!

It would also be nice to upgrade some clothing up to Legendary without them being Iconic. There's a lot of greens and purples I liked but because Legendary is so good I had to ditch them.

Top Bottom