Where are all the sexy outfits?

+
I agree. I'm doing my second playthrough as a female V and I wish it were possible to get a body-suit like what Panam wears; she wears jeans but her upper-hips are exposed, and I think it's sexy. :sneaky:

There is a body-suit available, but it's not something like what Panam wears; there's no exposed hips if you wear pants.

Finally landed a decent outfit, everything except for the shoes, for the life of me I cannot find a yellow pair of kicks or high tops. She does own two cool jackets though.
Cyberpunk 2077_20210207171535.jpgCyberpunk 2077_20210208184915.jpgCyberpunk 2077_20210208185713.jpg

I'm wanting to get that backless dress I see NPC walk by in :( And the OTKs that the Us Cracks wear.

I'm wanting to get that backless dress I see NPC walk by in :( And the OTKs that the Us Cracks wear.
Hi @elunedra

There are mods will let you get these items now.

The only drawback currently modders can only add items by overriding existing items, but if you're happy to do this it is a net gain to you and your game-play (there's a lot of jacket and pant styles out there that may not be your thing).

Hopefully CDPR adds unique modded item support to the game or else the modders will figure how to let the user choose what item they want to override.

I agree. There could be more clothing and outfits to be honest. After all it is a RPG, right?

Personally it's only some days I feel like dressing up for some fun or looking kewl.

Like today when I played through the Panam quests and got romanticly involved with her I REALLY didn't give at fart about how I looked, if you know what I mean? Life isn't how you dress your self, it's how you are and what you do.

Besides from that I think there's enough clothing for a female character at least. You have the Rocker and the Fixer set. Well, you can even jump into the Netrunner Suit.

But I get the point since you meet a lot of NPC's in the street wearing really fancy outfits. My neck is almost broken turning my head all the time.

Awesome outfit! I've been looking everywhere for that shirt :)
It's in 2 or 3 different shops I can't remember which, I went to each one and advanced the clock 24 hours 5 times (sometimes more when I found the piece I wanted with the necessary slots) on each shop to finally get where I'm at with the entire outfit.

Here is just a couple of the many outfits I found via Nexus....So ALL the outifts are already in game (as has been repeatedly stated), we just can't get our grubby little hands on them through a 'normal' .....fashion. I have been a huge fan of Nexus since DA:O days and so on. I am happy that CDPR made the game moddable so-to-speak. Very much so. :) I also thank gads for that Armadillo clothing mod *wiggling my eyebrows* as for some reason, your ability to upgrade the armor value only goes so far with modded clothing. I have faith that once bugs are fixed, CDPR will bring more to the table as far as clothing goes, romances, etc, blahblahblah.... I just started playing with the arms the other day when I decided to check out the Gorilla arms. Sweet mods for those too can be found. Also, there are some for car/bike colors that look really nice. I have one dress I really like that is already available in game.
photomode_03022021_163918.png
photomode_01022021_182913.png

photomode_09022021_183728.png

photomode_27012021_124952.png
photomode_06022021_095651.png

photomode_09012021_114246.png

That rose dress is nice and my personal fave as far as the dresses go. Also, this outfit I threw together from different shops:
photomode_13012021_163232.png

I was in the Downtown clothes shop and would go outside and fast forward a few hours in between my little sprees. You can actually get some nice stuff. :) BUT, don't do it if you have little to no patience. xD

All the clothing stores I have been to just sell ugly pants and poor people jackets, I want some of the fancy stuff like what the Mox girls wear!

Define sexy?
It is different for everyone. Midrift, nipple showing, camel toe blazing stuff is not sexy. It is gross. Now if you are talking seductive, discrete, long legged gown with a nice slit up the side or plunging V neckline without showing the crotch patch or form fitting but tastefull slacks and blouse, we can talk. other wise to me, most of the female designed clothing in the game makes me think of Sir Mix-A-Lot dancers... Ewwwww. Not sexy at all.

There is booty shorts and very revealing crop tops/cropped sweaters. So there's some. Was surprised there wasn't any thigh high boots or anything like that though. The character creation and clothing in this game are in serious need of an overhaul.

Nexus is where you want to go for sexy clothing mods. There's a few that convert Johnny Silverhand's
pants and shirt into a sexy top and micro shorts

....and didn't manspread across the room every time I sit down....

That's one thing I find really annoying about this game, and others, that they don't take the time to make females move, and sit for example, like women would in real life. I wouldn't sit with my knees in opposite directions on the compass if I was wearing a skirt/dress. It's lazy dev work imo.

I agree with the alot of the above mentioned articles here, i mean this is a dark, gritty, futuristic adult game. I mean almost everyone has Cybernetic enhancements of some sort. The Customize screen is cool to make your character, but where is the customizability after that? Wheres the freedom of that open world? I mean I would like a whole lot of options to be added inside the game like boots/heals, sexy dresses, nylons see through and lacy garments for men and or women. Not just that but alot more clothing options that NPCs have. Also i would like the ability to customize more the body, get a haircut, dye my hair, change my eye color, tattoos, breast and or penis enlargements or reductions yada yada, i mean this game has girls layed out and splayed open with intestines hanging out and people can be exploded into messy torsos.

Top Bottom