Where are all the sexy outfits?

+
I did find a rather nice dress. Now if only I could look in the mirror without my hair disappearing and didn't manspread across the room every time I sit down. And being able to change my hair, make up, and nail polish would be nice, too. And why aren't there any normal ponytails to pick for hair? I want hair like Claire's at Afterlife. [...]

Last edited by a moderator:
I did find a rather nice dress. Now if only I could look in the mirror without my hair disappearing and didn't manspread across the room every time I sit down. And being able to change my hair, make up, and nail polish would be nice, too. And why aren't there any normal ponytails to pick for hair? I want hair like Claire's at Afterlife. [...]
You could customize nails in the character creation menu

I’m glad someone made a post about this because I was going to. I’m so disappointed with the lack of sexy clothing for female v. I’m especially disappointed in the lack of high heels. The NPCs has great high heels but we can’t wear them? It’s GTA online all over again. I hope the developers see this post and decorous add more sexy clothing like what the Mox girls wear and more different types of heels. Open toe, mules, stripper heels, stilettos, platform. So many that could have been but no.

I did find a rather nice dress. Now if only I could look in the mirror without my hair disappearing and didn't manspread across the room every time I sit down. And being able to change my hair, make up, and nail polish would be nice, too. And why aren't there any normal ponytails to pick for hair? I want hair like Claire's at Afterlife. These "oversights" just convince me even more that CDPR is a bunch of incompetents that spent 6 of the last 8 years just jacking off.
That lack of in game customization(cosmetics and otherwise) seems a huge oversight, especially considering the world we are in.

Last edited:
One of the biggest rules of Cyberpunk is style over function, yet in this game, there's no "style score" system and most of the clothes look like you picked them up off of a homeless person's corpse (which you most likely did). I even went to the fancy boutique clothes store in downtown and they were selling the same raggedy-ass clothes as everyone else.

I should also point out that dress that I mentioned having is not sexy, it's just somewhat stylish.

I did find a rather nice dress. Now if only I could look in the mirror without my hair disappearing and didn't manspread across the room every time I sit down. And being able to change my hair, make up, and nail polish would be nice, too. And why aren't there any normal ponytails to pick for hair? I want hair like Claire's at Afterlife. These "oversights" just convince me even more that CDPR is a bunch of incompetents that spent 6 of the last 8 years just jacking off.

That's just rude. This game is super immersive, and I'm loving what's there. Because they don't have styles you like available to V doesn't make them 'incompetents.' If anything, hope for some DLC or a mod community to expand the things you like about the game. [...]

well for me i cant do anything I beat the game but cant play cause of credits roll everytime I hit continue

This game has a Serious lack of cyberpunk styled clothes and outfits for female v and probably male v too. all you have to do is go around and look at all the female npcs and what they are wearing to see how clearly they fucked up the clothes for FemV.
They need to make all of the clothes NPCs wear playable to V. even if they are just outfit sets that provide no bonuses. and they definitely need to add more feminine pants/skirts & heeled boots.

One of the biggest rules of Cyberpunk is style over function, yet in this game, there's no "style score" system and most of the clothes look like you picked them up off of a homeless person's corpse (which you most likely did). I even went to the fancy boutique clothes store in downtown and they were selling the same raggedy-ass clothes as everyone else.

I should also point out that dress that I mentioned having is not sexy, it's just somewhat stylish.

Yea.. I went in, wanting to role-play more or less as a Corpo, assassin chick, running a stylish business suit, or dress... low and behold.. nope.. nothing remotely like that as an option for clothes...

Screenshot (15).png
I was hoping for a outfit something like this. The jackets that stay open don't really cut it for me. I want a feather one! I wish you could customize you skin to look more chrome too.

Yeah same, i was hope to be able to get into the nitty gritty of customizing my character, with chromed out skin, sexy ass get ups, (bdsm and extreme fashion type shit) also cybernetic prosthesis, i hope more is added, but i wanted to be a slutty female V, kicking ass and taking names! Like the pics below

Attachments

• 6c525ccf5294ce966d981922e13290c7.jpg
    6c525ccf5294ce966d981922e13290c7.jpg
    624.1 KB · Views: 33,150
  • 8shd4xlso4851.png
    8shd4xlso4851.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 21,854
  • 1mb2hsntjrd51.jpg
    1mb2hsntjrd51.jpg
    446.2 KB · Views: 13,008
  • The-Cyberpunk-2077-Cyberware-Ranges-From-Body-Prosthetics-to-Artificial-Skin-and-More.jpg
    The-Cyberpunk-2077-Cyberware-Ranges-From-Body-Prosthetics-to-Artificial-Skin-and-More.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 6,360
  • Lizzy_Wizzy.jpg
    Lizzy_Wizzy.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 12,000
Last edited:
Top Bottom