Where are all the sexy outfits?

+
i finally found one outer top that doesn't cover V's chest. Just a collar and some short suspender things. Everything else has been just variations of jacket or vest, always partially closed

Wish we could craft any article of clothing and upgrade it to any rarity level so we can look how we want without sacrificing armor.

More sexual stuff! I think that there should be more joytoys in Night City who are opposite and get into more “fetishes,” not saying go crazy but just regular stuff that a fair amount of people are into. I also think that you should add relationships to the game. So you can go on dates with someone and hang out with them. You can also add a twist with that, though, but random scenarios like they have to move away or murdered or just die in natural causes.

I love the game. There are parts of it that excel over any other game I played so far.
But I really wish they would give us more optical customization choices.
I'd like to quote an article that hyped me a lot back in 2018.

/////
“This is a world where the system and the powers that be have
objectified people and literally turned them into objects,”
said Patrick Mills, Quest Designer on the project.

“Many times people turn themselves into objects
in order sometimes to rebel or sometimes to fit in.
Certainly, objectification would be a major theme.

“The way you dress, the way you customize your character,
we want the world to respond to these things.”
According to Mills, NPCs will behave differently depending
not only on how your character is dressed but how they look.
How extensive and prevalent this feature will be, remains to be seen.
Development is long, and things change and aspirations aren't realized all the time.
But for now, the prospect of such a feature is very promising.
/////

That is exactly what I am still looking forward to in a future expansion.
More stylish choices, being able to really sell out my V, make them prance
in a hot joytoy look or a glamourous BD star cyberware. Silver body, stilleto legs, etc...
Remember the Exotics biosculpting option? THAT would be preem.
It would probably cause a lot of problems, with glitching tails and ears all over the place,
but that would be soo good. I'd pay extra for cosmetic options! Take my money CD!

Agree pretty much with what everyone here are saying. The outfit selection seems... very sparse. Like some have said... the NPCs look AWESOME - so much variety and good looking outfits/styles.

Hoping character customization and loads more outfits are added later :love:

Addition: Might have been mentioned but since the clothing have stats it would be very nice to be able to "hide" the garments separately.

Last edited:
They sell them or you can find them. .. just have to go to different stores at different levels. I'm thinking what they sell might be based off of your street cred (maybe level as well) and what part of the city the shop is in seems to matter also. I have short shorts, half bustiers, bras, halter tops, half shirts, short skirts, etc.

This isn't what I'm currently wearing, just some silly stuff I happened to have in my inventory. A little proof that there's fun crap to find and wear.

When it comes to outfits, besides missing out on all the variety of nice clothing NPCs wear, I really miss body modification for style and for a purpose to show on V's body. Why can't we even get full cyberpsycho and have something extreme like the Maelstrom, or wear colorful prosthetics made of chrome or plastic or whatever.
What CDPR needs to do is to look at every NPC model's clothing and make that available for V. Ripperdocs could also do more cyberware cosmetics, nearly every citizen of NC has it, why can't we?

Fortunately this game seems to be mod-able... that being said, i think its a matter of time before the code kids get us all the wonderful things we see in game that we currently cant aquire. If its on the AI, its coded in the game, it can be implemented...
just a matter of time (and patience). Covid isnt exactly making it easy for devs/employees to get things done how they would like to.. (big offices, bigger better monitors/machines)
after modding Fallout 4.. i had over 200 hours in that game..

They sell them or you can find them. .. just have to go to different stores at different levels. I'm thinking what they sell might be based off of your street cred (maybe level as well) and what part of the city the shop is in seems to matter also. I have short shorts, half bustiers, bras, halter tops, half shirts, short skirts, etc.

This isn't what I'm currently wearing, just some silly stuff I happened to have in my inventory. A little proof that there's fun crap to find and wear.
And you have any of this?
Game has a lot of clothes (high heels in this case) models, and developers did a lot of work, but player cant wear it. Why, CDPR?

Attachments

• 20201216054254_1.jpg
    20201216054254_1.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 1,430
  • 20201216054124_1.jpg
    20201216054124_1.jpg
    536.8 KB · Views: 1,511
  • 20201215025912_1.jpg
    20201215025912_1.jpg
    355.6 KB · Views: 1,443
It just occurred to me. Do you guys think the availability of certain types of clothing could be related to your "Cool" attribute? I mean, It'd be weird if it was as you'd think that'd just be part of the "REQ" that some clothes have but I've seen lots of folks complain about lack of clothing .. whereas I've been astounded by how much clothing there is in the game and have been collecting it from the start. I haven't sold an article besides dupes and already have over 150 articles of clothing and there's tons in stores that I still don't have because buying seems too pricy and I find so much.

And you have any of this?
Game has a lot of clothes (high heels in this case) models, and developers did a lot of work, but player cant wear it. Why, CDPR?
Not sure if i have any of those heels. I have 3 pairs of pumps that I've found but I haven't gone out of my way to buy any. I have some fancy dresses that I've picked up but don't feel they really fit the look of the character. (meaning the game hasn't given me a reason to dress up all fancy.) The heeled shoes are hard to distinguish from other heeled shoes in your inventory. Basically what the stores need is an option to try shit on before you buy it.

Last edited:
Not sure if i have any of those heels. I have 3 pairs of pumps that I've found but I haven't gone out of my way to buy any. I have some fancy dresses that I've picked up but don't feel they really fit the look of the character. (meaning the game hasn't given me a reason to dress up all fancy.) The heeled shoes are hard to distinguish from other heeled shoes in your inventory. Basically what the stores need is an option to try shit on before you buy it.
i think i know what pumps you have - with short heel.
My char is 50 rep lvl, but no one shop has such heels like on the screenshots. Btw, screen with prices taken in some shop.
Basically what the stores need is an option to try shit on before you buy it.
Agree with that; now i use save/load for this.

i think i know what pumps you have - with short heel.
My char is 50 rep lvl, but no one shop has such heels like on the screenshots. Btw, screen with prices taken in some shop.

Agree with that; now i use save/load for this.

Ok, so I went home to check on my shoes. I do have one of the pairs from your shoe shop picture, the wedges in the bottom middle.. (not the same color.) I also have 6 pairs of different heeled shoes / boots but they are all pumps, no stiletto heels yet.
I took a picture of the Wedges.

In inventory they look like this.

Last edited:
Ok, so I went home to check on my shoes. I do have one of the pairs from your shoe shop picture, the wedges in the bottom middle.. (not the same color.) I also have 6 pairs of different heeled shoes / boots but they are all pumps, no stiletto heels yet.
I took a picture of the Wedges.
Thx, you gave me little hope, mb i can find something else.

Top Bottom