Where are all the sexy outfits?

+
Currently playing a punk/goth themed female V, (saving an ex-corpo turned gangsta Asian male V for the next gen update next year lol).

I'm mostly satisfied with the clothing I've seen so far, but personally I'd like to have a set of fishnet tights combined with shorts for female V. Someone told me there's a set in the game but so far all I've found for fishnets was a junk item. If it's available in the game to wear as V, I'll be super stoaked, but if not, I would definitely love if they added that option in through a Mox update (someone told me there's a Mox/clothing update in the works, I have no idea if it's true lol), cause I think a lot of female players want to look like the Mox npcs.

I'd like to have a set of black fishnets with shorts but I'll settle for anything personally.

Not sure what I think of male clothing options cause I haven't even started any male V characters just yet. I think I'll be happy with what they have, but I feel like they need more options for female characters though cause it's hard to make female V look as refined in terms of clothing as some of the Mox npcs.

I HAVE found a LOT of great clothes though already for female V and I'm only 20 hours in, mostly in Downtown, the Tiger Claw/Mox area, Heywood, and Pacifica.

Last edited:

Guest 4457330

Yeah I mean they have all the assets to give it to your character too. It's a single player game so having the npc clothing on you shouldn't be a problem and it would be more immersive if you could loot their clothes like in skyrim. And if they really wanted immersion they could make it so that you would have to repair the damaged piece in order to wear it or if you damaged it too much then its un-lootable.

And the armor women wear in fantasy rpgs, where their breastplate has actual breasts lol... Sorry, but irl a solid blow to the chest would drive breastplate shaped like that directly into someone's heart and kill them instantly.

This is actually a misconception about armour. Whilst I appreciate that the hyper sexualised armour in a lot of fantasy rpgs are clearly not offering good protection, boob armour absolutely would be a thing if women traditionally had fought in any numbers on the battlefields. They didn't and so armour design never took in to account the wearer having breasts, particularly not large breasts. The way that armour works is that the impact is dissipated through the metal plate flexing and transferring the force to the sides where it does little or no damage. To do this it needs room to flex. Having armour that has no gap between it and your skin makes it unable to do this and therefore much less effective (in fact this would be what would drive the armour into the wearers chest as you suggest). So having a gap between the breast plate and the chest is desirable. It also needs to be as comfortable as possible to the wearer. So if women who have average or larger breasts ever were to need armour and it actually be made for them, it would absolutely have extra space in the chest area. This would be in order to ensure the armour worked properly and was comfortable to wear.

They sell them or you can find them. .. just have to go to different stores at different levels. I'm thinking what they sell might be based off of your street cred (maybe level as well) and what part of the city the shop is in seems to matter also. I have short shorts, half bustiers, bras, halter tops, half shirts, short skirts, etc.

This isn't what I'm currently wearing, just some silly stuff I happened to have in my inventory. A little proof that there's fun crap to find and wear.
Nice and in what store did you find those shorts? Been looking a lot for those... or do you have to wipe out all mox girls to have one drop this on occasion?
Cheers! (y);)
Post automatically merged:

There are definitely sexy clothes in the game, its just really disappointing that you don't have access to customise the character with all the incredible clothing assets they've made for the NPCs.

View attachment 11090069View attachment 11090072View attachment 11090075View attachment 11090078View attachment 11090081
Again .. those shorts... :love: what store did you got 'em?

Well, seeing as we found out that not seeing yourself nude in the actual game is a 'feature' and not a bug, delivered with a very smug smiley face, am I to assume that choosing your breast size also does not matter since automatically reducing you to the 'default' size whenever you wear any sort of outfit is also a 'feature' therefore rendering a good majority of the character creator actually completely useless?

Because at this point the fact that they didn't bother to actually render clothes to fit the character you actually wanted to play is probably par for course.

Nice and in what store did you find those shorts? Been looking a lot for those... or do you have to wipe out all mox girls to have one drop this on occasion?
Cheers! (y);)

I just found them as I've mainly just been doing the odd jobs and activities around the city so I'm killing lots of folks. They just drop random gear so it's never anything they are actually wearing. I did see some pairs at one of the city center clothing shops though. It was at a big fancy looking store off to the upper left in the city center map I think. Just check shops every time you level up your reputation. Seems like clothes are getting better the higher that goes. Of course I've also been concentrating on leveling cool which makes me wonder if clothing unlocks have something to do with cool level. Those are just guesses on my part.

I just found them as I've mainly just been doing the odd jobs and activities around the city so I'm killing lots of folks. They just drop random gear so it's never anything they are actually wearing. I did see some pairs at one of the city center clothing shops though. It was at a big fancy looking store off to the upper left in the city center map I think. Just check shops every time you level up your reputation. Seems like clothes are getting better the higher that goes. Of course I've also been concentrating on leveling cool which makes me wonder if clothing unlocks have something to do with cool level. Those are just guesses on my part.
I do think the different gangs tend to drop different clothing items. I noticed that new stuff appeared when I started doing tasks in new areas but that could just be a coincidence because what wearable clothes appear also seems to be tied to your street cred level.

OK, thanks for the help man! ;)

Wait there's no gray texture bug in your character shoulder. I don't know why mine did.

I do get that bug (you can see it on the shot where she is crouched using the sniper rifle and the last walking pic) but some clothing items don't have it. In that first picture the outer wear has made the inner wear completely invisible (even though it shouldn't be, she's wearing a white bustier but that particular item goes invisible in combination with the folded collar outerware). You can see there is a different texture bug though with a little odd square next to her arm.

Cheers! (y);)

Again .. those shorts... :love: what store did you got 'em?

I've got those silver ones and a denim pair as well. The denim pair i bought (i think) fairly early on. The silver pair dropped from a mob. I reckon that was around level 10-15. I've seen them in shops a few times as well.

I have found lots of sexy clothes and heels for the women..but when you really think about it..you are a mercenary who gets into regular combat and what mercenary would really dress up in sexy clothes to take on the gangs? It's a double edged sword..im all for endless customization and clothes..ect..but im down for gear you would really need to use on a mission..but then again I'd also like to run around naked and kill people and in the game as well

I’m glad someone made a post about this because I was going to. I’m so disappointed with the lack of sexy clothing for female v. I’m especially disappointed in the lack of high heels. The NPCs has great high heels but we can’t wear them? It’s GTA online all over again. I hope the developers see this post and decorous add more sexy clothing like what the Mox girls wear and more different types of heels. Open toe, mules, stripper heels, stilettos, platform. So many that could have been but no.

Those shoe styles should also be made able for male V

I'm glad that I'm not the only one with this concern. I remember when I used to look for clothing that the Mox wore, only to realize that there wasn't going to be any in the game for V. Those leotards looked really nice.

I honestly hope that more clothing options are going to be made available in the near future.

This is actually a misconception about armour. Whilst I appreciate that the hyper sexualised armour in a lot of fantasy rpgs are clearly not offering good protection, boob armour absolutely would be a thing if women traditionally had fought in any numbers on the battlefields. They didn't and so armour design never took in to account the wearer having breasts, particularly not large breasts. The way that armour works is that the impact is dissipated through the metal plate flexing and transferring the force to the sides where it does little or no damage. To do this it needs room to flex. Having armour that has no gap between it and your skin makes it unable to do this and therefore much less effective (in fact this would be what would drive the armour into the wearers chest as you suggest). So having a gap between the breast plate and the chest is desirable. It also needs to be as comfortable as possible to the wearer. So if women who have average or larger breasts ever were to need armour and it actually be made for them, it would absolutely have extra space in the chest area. This would be in order to ensure the armour worked properly and was comfortable to wear.
[/

It's not a misconception. I've studied medieval history extensively, as well as the fall of the Han empire in China and Sengoku period Japan. Joan of Arc wore armor on the field. Many women fought in feudal Japan and ancient China, and in other areas of the world through antiquity. None of them wore boob shaped breastplates. Historians have yet to find evidence that boob armor was ever even a thing. The design is nonsensical. In case you haven't noticed boobs are squishy. They aren't immovable objects you need to design armor around. Combatants who wore breastplate often wore padding underneath the breastplate. Men have a wider torso than women on average, when measured around the chest. There was plenty of room for breasts under breastplate without the need to design breast-shaped pockets. The reason breastplate is shaped the way it is is to deflect the force of the blow away from the center, not to absorb impact. That is what the padding is for. The only reason we even see it is to accentuate the female form in movies or fantasy. Sometimes it's done when there are several combatants on the field and all are wearing full armor, to show which one is the female character. Most of the time, it's just thrown in because it "looks better" to most people. In fantasy, most main characters don't even wear helmets, whether they are male or female, which is another big mistake in combat, considering even a glancing blow to the head from almost any weapon could kill or incapacitate you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom