Where are all the sexy outfits?

+
As for being able to see your character in game, use a motorcycle to get around. Photo mode works too.

Why can't I just have the motorcycle view while just walking around the city? When I get off the bike, it switches to first person just fine. I can switch between the two views at will when in a vehicle whenever I want. There's no reason I can't have that same thing as an option when walking around. Force me back into first person when combat starts (or don't). I don't really care. The system is there, so we know it's possible and it works fine. There's really no excuse.

We don't even have it to preview what an armor or clothing piece looks like before buying it. Speaking of switch each of the clothing slots should have a slot for visuals, so I can wear the ugly mismatched stuff for the numbers, but then slot nice looking stuff in the visuals (or turn the slot on, but not put anything there so I don't have to see my character's hat (or any other slot I want)).
Post automatically merged:

As others have stated the npcs have tops and skirts/skinny pants that are sexier than the players and as far as I can tell many use the same body template as female V... so it could easily be ported.

Fun fact: If you set your character's breasts to "large" and then put a shirt on, it shows the model for default (or small). The same is probably true of the NPCs with the exception of the fat/bulky ones, so choosing "small, large or default" in character creation is pretty much yet another illusion of choice/customization in the game. There's really only one female model in the game when clothed.

Last edited:
Why can't I just have the motorcycle view while just walking around the city? When I get off the bike, it switches to first person just fine. I can switch between the two views at will when in a vehicle whenever I want. There's no reason I can't have that same thing as an option when walking around. Force me back into first person when combat starts (or don't). I don't really care. The system is there, so we know it's possible and it works fine. There's really no excuse.

We don't even have it to preview what an armor or clothing piece looks like before buying it. Speaking of switch each of the clothing slots should have a slot for visuals, so I can wear the ugly mismatched stuff for the numbers, but then slot nice looking stuff in the visuals (or turn the slot on, but not put anything there so I don't have to see my character's hat (or any other slot I want)).

Fun fact: If you set your character's breasts to "large" and then put a shirt on, it shows the model for default (or small). The same is probably true of the NPCs with the exception of the fat/bulky ones, so choosing "small, large or default" in character creation is pretty much yet another illusion of choice/customization in the game. There's really only one female model in the game when clothed.
CDPR managers are so bad/incompetent in their job, they couldn't organize work of devs to add third person view.

I think a lot of people were expecting Fallout or GTA type of customization while this really wasn't clarified, where you can grab any style and that idea was already planted for some reason. They went with the more traditional route of any typical RPGs, which is ok cuz you can upgrade the gear you want to the level you want, but would be nice if they could add the feature in at a later date, would help sell your own personal style better, who knows, might be a DLC or update drop down the line.

I wonder if it was done on purpose or by mistake? So many games try not to offend by offering bland options. i kind of think it was a mistake because there are so many other issues with the game may just not have had time for sexy clothes.

The orange and purple clothing store does not refresh. This BUG is very serious.
Why the orange and purple clothing drawings are only available when you enter the clothing store for the first time, and then they are gone, and there will be no more orange and purple drawings afterwards.

I noticed this as well, this means none of the clothing has been weighted to fit the larger endowed female V models in the game, which is just lazy on the developers parts. Meaning you can pick small , default or large at character creation, but once you put clothes on every female model goes to default.

I noticed this as well, this means none of the clothing has been weighted to fit the larger endowed female V models in the game, which is just lazy on the developers parts. Meaning you can pick small , default or large at character creation, but once you put clothes on every female model goes to default.
Which would make sense if we had a large variety of (especially revealing) clothing... but we don't.

Does anyone know where it is most likely to find this jacket?

clothes.jpg

I played the mass effect series. It doesn't technically support mods, but people found a way to use the game's DLC system to add extra outfits to the game. Problem is there's severe limitations and the outfits don't always look super amazing in game.

Mass Effect andromeda also has mods. Most of them are texture/mesh edits to change existing armor/clothes.

My point is, you're not going to have mods like Skyrim that overhaul the game or add completely new armor and weapon sets, or add new stores, quest lines or completely new lands. At most, you'll probably get texture edit mods that make all the clothes invisible or maybe mods where if you wear certain pieces of clothing it'll look like something else.
It all depends on how much time a mod author is willing to put in as well as demand. Even with Skryim being mod friendly, mods like Immersive Citizens took something like 6,000+ man hours to create.

As for Mass Effect, there really is not a demand for mods that heavily alter the game, so mod authors rarely do anything but make what already exits look better. But just this last week, a new mod dropped for ME3, that includes new hairs, eyes, scars, skin tones and other features in character creation.

Clothing and armor assets already exist in Cyberpunk with everything NPC's are wearing. So adding skin tones to play as a doll, look like a member of the Mox, the various gang cybernetics and accessories, is, relatively speaking, easy to add in.

Many identical weapons also exist, the only difference being a slight variation in stats (like 12-15 damage as opposed to 11-12 damage). If a gun has 4 variations, it is much easier to reskin 3 of those to create 3 "new" guns, while keeping one vanilla version to further diversify the weapons.

Adding things to the random loot drops should, also in theory, should be feasible by creating something similar to a Script Extender for Cyberpunk. Then additional records/assets can be looked up for any item that can be looted, held, worn, etc.

I'm not expecting new lands. Heck, Beyond Skryim has been in development for years now. But new skins, tattoo's, wearable jewelry, AI tweaks, clothing and guns are some of the "easier" stuff we can expect to be plenty of.

I also dislike the lack of clothing for (smexy female variant) but i'm making do with my frankenstein :D 'clown getup'

truth be told, just wear banda(to get chinese pony-tail hair) legendery net runner suit with 4 rare armor mods, and Combat Exo-jacks(boots), and basicly, as smexy as you can be... though you basicly die in a single shot or 2 on very hard :D

this is all i can help ya fellow peeps.
1608557313391.png

Thanks.
Any idea what faction or gang this jacket is related to?
Animals/Voodoo Boys. I've found 3 bolero's so far - a black leather jacket, almost like a cut up motorcycle jacket and 2 glitzy one s- one was reflective silver with black and white cheetah print lining/collar and one was similar but all different shades of reflective orange. The jacket dropped right about the time I finished the voodoo boys mission in the mall and the other two appeared in the clothes store in their territory. But clothing choices seem to also be attached to one or more of your stats (street cred, cool, level etc.).

I found a Netrunner suit which looks like a blue wet suit. Got decent armour on it as well. I found it on a dead malstrom npc.
There are many of those - black, black/grey, black/tan, grey, blue, red, purple etc.

Which would make sense if we had a large variety of (especially revealing) clothing... but we don't.

It would make even less sense then. It's just being lazy. Instead of weighting the clothes for the 3 options, they only did it once and called it a day.

the jist of it... Blizzard has ripped off a lot.. A LOT of good ideas from other MMO's.. this keeps the content.. somewhat fresh and allow them to collect the same-amount montly fee for the last 16 years (although.. this new group of devs over there.. /rolleyes)..

there was no reason for this game, which is oddly similar to GTA, Saints Row, and Watchdogs... (i think you get the idea), could have taken the best of those worlds so to speak, and add the ideas to CP77.

this all hauntingly reminds me of No Man's Sky.. who released a game that was nothing like the trailers, hype and other media blitz claimed it to be.. it took a numerous amount of complaints and refunds before they started to implement what they actually promised... years later.

Again.. i think this game was released sooner than the devs were ready for (or thought they were) and since the only "blue note" on here is a moderator warning someone and not actually addressing the problems people are bringing up, they (all staff) have no excuses for what has been done..

Guest 4508207

Cyberpunk isn't Skyrim or Fallout. Bethesda makes games in a way that make them extremely mod friendly. Basically the game files are all contained in file trees inside data files, but if you match that file path outside the data file, the game will override and load the file found outside the data file instead of the one inside.

What to change an armor? Just place your files in "Data/Mesh/Armor..." and "Data/Texture/Armor..." or whatever.

Not to mention they also supply modding tools.

I don't think Cyberpunk is set up the same way, and I've heard nothing about CDPR ever saying they would supply modding tools.

At most people may be able to create texture replacers and stuff like that, but don't expect too much from the modding scene for Cyberpunk.

A game that supports MODs will just last for years, take a look on the fallout series or gta.
It just makes a game like you always wanted it to be. Example Fallout4 -> i have 120 mods running, its like a new game and it just 100% fits my idea of how i want to play this game (its darker, harder, more reaslistic, with weather and and and and.)
Why shouldnt mods make CP2077 also awesome for many, many years too?

Top Bottom