Where are all the sexy outfits?

+
He's not working on it, this is just the showcase.
@Cineagle stated 4 days ago that he has no interest in playing CP2077 and he will not work on any mod, he posted this showcase to prove it can be done. The problem with the guy is he doesn't want to share any info how he did it to help other people to re-create it. We know he is using CheatEngine, but no one can find head values to made a proper 3D model.
Many people asked him, beg him, even offer him money to tell what technique he used to add head into that model but he refuse to help and delete the topic instead.

As a modder myself I despise these types of modders. what a total ...... keeping the info which would take 5 seconds to share to themselves

I think it's pretty sexy.

1608906479590.png

also we need more options like underwear not v's 2020 granny panties stuff like nipple patches plastic jackets and more trench coats i wont to be a blade runner dammit

The game is amazing. What I really miss in the game as it was said, there is no sexy shop in the game. Where could I buy extra high heels with a platforms, stilletto shoes, sexy clothes ...

I didn't even find a hairdresser and a nails studio.

I hope you add these things to the game

Totally agree with the subject, there is a severe lack of sexy clothing and ability to customize skin and esthetic cyberware, and it is good people express their desire to get more immersion in Cyberpunk by asking for more outfits and customization choices. After all fashion was a big point in this universe since it represents the lifestyles and expressions that go with them. I was hoping that following on that premise how we dress and present will impact how people approach and interact with us in some way. Am hopeful that could be part of future content.

On the part of the vanity gear, the best solution would be to not tie any stats to gear. I feel it should all be mods, add more mod slots to Cyberware and let us put armor mods and weight mods and movement mods onto that, that would be the most simple easy fast solution and will instantly make all clothing just an appearance factor.

This is an Amazing question!! And Something I Noticed immediately . There are a few items that look sexy on female V but nowhere enough. What happened to CD Projekt.. Was amazed when a side job took me to a strip club and all dancers on stage were fully clothed???

Will we really have to wait for mods to fix and add more adult content??

Amazing, and sad.

The small size of the breasts is also sad, please enlarge breast size, its too small. Please.

Then just choose large. There should be an option to have a completely flat chest, for those who want a feminine body type for a male V
Post automatically merged:

Its there anyone who play a male char ? :D :think:

Technically my character is male (male genitals and pronouns), but I wanted the feminine body type. As such, I wish there were an option to make the chest completely flat instead of just small.

Either way, I prefer the hair and clothing options for the feminine body type even for a technically male V.

Last edited:
Its there anyone who play a male char ? :D :think:

Me and that nearly every time. :beer:
Sadly I look like a hobo because as a corpo netrunner the short pants and Sombrero has more armor than Kevlar xD
Post automatically merged:

No. its not sexy.

2013 girl render for first trailer is sexy. Take a look at her lace. Where has all the passion gone? Nonsense...

Hell that is a sexy combo with the white top, modification and the dark stockings. So many good ideas, so few in the actual game. Sad. :sad: :cry:

Last edited:
The current way outfits are handled they are not gonna represent your choices in terms of breast size from the character creation, large breast size would get squished with outfits because each outfit is designed with the body 3d mesh data attached to it. That essentially means that when you equip an outfit you are equipping your body part attached to it too. This also means that you can easily have outfits or Cyberware looking outfits that would increase your butt size or breast size etc. The modding community will have a field day with it.
And you can notice what am talking about if you happen to switch outfits fast and while they load on your character the entire body part they cover will vanish and change shape accordingly. Hands are currently influenced by cyberware so we should hope to see customization for those too.

I also thing the mirror gimmick should let you change make up and nails. As it is now its not much use at all.

No. its not sexy.

2013 girl render for first trailer is sexy. Take a look at her lace. Where has all the passion gone? Nonsense...
I was hoping to find her outfit, since
you can meet Melissa Rory (AKA girl from 2013 trailer) during a mission at JunGouji store

Now I would like to understand. Did the forum moderators convey our wishes to CDPR content creators or not?

Top Bottom