Where are all the sexy outfits?

+
None of the sexy NPC clothing exists as player items. No fishnets, zip crotch knickers, stockings or transparent jackets. Every clothing item in the game has been spawned in and catalogued by the modding community. TBH the sexy options are pretty lame. You are never going to look like a Mox or that NPC you see with a see-through jacket and tape over her nipples until the modders find a way to work around the fact these do not exist in the loot pool.

If you want to preview existing clothing, someone has made a website. Its missing some set designs but they are just recolours. https://cp2077.8713.su/

Cineagle the man and his friends. They are working on a really good third person mod..
Wtf, look at her posture when she is running... she has a hunchback, they didn't even bother. I mean ya you don't see it, but god.. have some damn pride in the work you do. (And that's to the Devs) not the modder.

Wtf, look at her posture when she is running... she has a hunchback, they didn't even bother. I mean ya you don't see it, but god.. have some damn pride in the work you do. (And that's to the Devs) not the modder.

They're correcting for first person view. If they didn't do this your legs would feel SUPER far away. Like you said the player was never meant to be seen from 3rd person while walking. Give it a rest.

They're correcting for first person view. If they didn't do this your legs would feel SUPER far away. Like you said the player was never meant to be seen from 3rd person while walking. Give it a rest.
Correcting for first person view lol, what a joke that is. If you stand straight and look down you can easily see your legs/feet. You don't have to hunch the model. Also doing this lowers the height of the character. Possibly why people are complaining about how short they feel compared to NPC's.

Someone has to be able to extract the NPC clothing at some point...so many great fashions to be had, and then the reskinning can really begin!

I don't expect us to have any real good clothing until they open the game up for the modding community. Sure there might be a DLC at some point that will have more clothing options, but I don't expect to really see it in a patch. I am loving the game so far, clothing and lack of a decent 3rd person view or at least a OTS view is a bit of an annoyance. I would like to see a more robust character creation, but I am honestly not expecting it. I don't know much about game dev or coding but it seems like introducing sliders at this point would require a lot of rework, for clothing especially.

I am excited to see what the mod community does with this game once the tools are released.

I am excited to see what the mod community does with this game once the tools are released.

Yeah, full modding tools could allow modders to turn this game into a cult classic that actually lives up to the hype. I get the feeling that CDPR will disappoint us on that score too and we'll just get the limited tools we had for the Witcher 3, which didn't result in much.

I did find a rather nice dress. Now if only I could look in the mirror without my hair disappearing and didn't manspread across the room every time I sit down. And being able to change my hair, make up, and nail polish would be nice, too. And why aren't there any normal ponytails to pick for hair? I want hair like Claire's at Afterlife. [...]
exxactly..... where the heck is the body modification shops? tattoo shops? hair saloon maybe? nail saloon?

And i am also disapointer with the pony tail missing! All they had to do was ask all the ladies working in the company to provide 3 favorite hairstyles, and they would have solved the hair style variant issue!!! is that so difficult to make hair styles?

Guest 4402625

I don't expect us to have any real good clothing until they open the game up for the modding community. Sure there might be a DLC at some point that will have more clothing options, but I don't expect to really see it in a patch. I am loving the game so far, clothing and lack of a decent 3rd person view or at least a OTS view is a bit of an annoyance. I would like to see a more robust character creation, but I am honestly not expecting it. I don't know much about game dev or coding but it seems like introducing sliders at this point would require a lot of rework, for clothing especially.

They did this for now----> https://cp2077.8713.su/menu/clothes/outerwear/jacket/
You can add these armors via console commands

Then just choose large. There should be an option to have a completely flat chest, for those who want a feminine body type for a male V
Post automatically merged:
The problem with that is any clothes automatically reduce the size you picked at the start back to the default size no matter what you chose. Rendering the choice pretty much useless.

Someone has to be able to extract the NPC clothing at some point...so many great fashions to be had, and then the reskinning can really begin!
I hope the 'modders' can, too. I'm guessing the npc clothes are seperate textures overlaying the npc body since you do see various npc's wearing any one particular outfit. Ugh, Bethesda has spoiled me with being able to loot clothing from NPC's in their games. lol

Well I have managed to get some decent clothes, I think. I also have a long silver coat as well.
photomode_02012021_233527.png

I'm honestly really confused by why so many posts in this thread are saying there's no mox/sexy female outfits in the game. Because as been I've leveling up, the articles I've clothing keep getting hotter and more "expensive" looking. But then again I'm loving the game so much (minus all the bugs and glitches of course) that I've be taking the game very slow and methodically.

I bought the game on launch day and have been spending all my time on side missions and taking on the out-of-the-blue NPC fights that continuously pop-up. And every now and then I'll get something very "mox" like. As far as where I am in the story of the game. As I mentioned I've been focusing on the side missions and NPC fights. So I'm right now just at the start of Act 1!

Oh and I also really like how realistic everything in the game "usually" looks (when the bugs and glitches aren't wrecking havoc), particularly with the outfils. Because some outfits fit "her" extremely well. While other outfits look really raggedy and "laid-back" for a lack of a better term.

Last edited:
There are some nice stuffs, but i agree that they are rare and takes time to find - mostly randomly found/purchased.
photomode_03012021_125019.png

photomode_03012021_131821.png

That said, I need long high heel boots, dinner dress, bikini among others.

Please CDPR. Please.

Last edited:
There are some nice stuffs, but i agree that they are rare and takes time to find - mostly randomly found/purchased.
View attachment 11125955
That said, I need long high heel boots, dinner dress, bikini among others.

Please CDPR. Please.

WOW and superbly NICE! What segment of Night City do you find those articles of clothing in?
I'll have to figure out how to take a good in-game photo of mine. Though I should mention, that I'm totally into the cyber "punk" theme of the game. So mine, "she" has a very "tomboy-ish" punk look to her, even with the more "expensive" looking clothing articles. :)

To be honest, I am a little disappointed. NPCs in the game have simply stunning variations of clothing, against which V looks very faded. What prevented the developers from putting all these clothes at our disposal? Apparently, they were in too much of a hurry to release the game. I hope this situation will be resolved in the next dlc and mods.
I'll share my adorable V here too :)
This is the most badass and sexy combination I could find in the game

photomode_03012021_082005.png

photomode_03012021_082137.png

photomode_03012021_082342.png

photomode_03012021_082925.png

photomode_03012021_083547.png

Last edited:
WOW and superbly NICE! What segment of Night City do you find those articles of clothing in?
I'll have to figure out how to take a good in-game photo of mine. Though I should mention, that I'm totally into the cyber "punk" theme of the game. So mine, "she" has a very "tomboy-ish" punk look to her, even with the more "expensive" looking clothing articles. :)

Sorry I honestly cannot remember where did I get the clothing.... i just kept looting everyone and buying all clothing articles from the shops, then sort them out and keep a copy of all the different designs i find on the game.

"PUNK" is the whole idea of cyberpunk2077, i think lol.

Top Bottom