Where are all the sexy outfits?

+
Uh... where can I get b...b....b..boots like these?
photomode_04012021_215812.png

Post automatically merged:

I would literally commit murder to have an outfit like this. Modders! Get to work! :love: (Or CDPR)
killer-outfit.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t understand what is difficult? Stockings, tigh high boots its classic! This is the basics of Sexy Shoes! We have ONE "exoboots" for female character for 8 ears Night City in 2077. Nonsence. A few examples for CDPR:

Gosh...If necessary, I will send to your modelers ready-made tigh high heels boots meshes. just say.

Attachments

• Tigh_high_heels_variation.jpg
    Tigh_high_heels_variation.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,216
Last edited:
Currently playing a punk/goth themed female V, (saving an ex-corpo turned gangsta Asian male V for the next gen update next year lol).

I'm mostly satisfied with the clothing I've seen so far, but personally I'd like to have a set of fishnet tights combined with shorts for female V. Someone told me there's a set in the game but so far all I've found for fishnets was a junk item. If it's available in the game to wear as V, I'll be super stoaked, but if not, I would definitely love if they added that option in through a Mox update (someone told me there's a Mox/clothing update in the works, I have no idea if it's true lol), cause I think a lot of female players want to look like the Mox npcs.

I'd like to have a set of black fishnets with shorts but I'll settle for anything personally.

Not sure what I think of male clothing options cause I haven't even started any male V characters just yet. I think I'll be happy with what they have, but I feel like they need more options for female characters though cause it's hard to make female V look as refined in terms of clothing as some of the Mox npcs.

I HAVE found a LOT of great clothes though already for female V and I'm only 20 hours in, mostly in Downtown, the Tiger Claw/Mox area, Heywood, and Pacifica.
I know what you mean. The cloths choice in this game makes you look like a extra at a Siegfried & Roy Vegas show.

Some of the pants look Big ass Diapers. The gear is shit, and looks like an afterthought. Hell, NPCs have better looking clothes! Moxes! Valentinos! WTF CDPR.

None of the sexy NPC clothing exists as player items. No fishnets, zip crotch knickers, stockings or transparent jackets. Every clothing item in the game has been spawned in and catalogued by the modding community. TBH the sexy options are pretty lame. You are never going to look like a Mox or that NPC you see with a see-through jacket and tape over her nipples until the modders find a way to work around the fact these do not exist in the loot pool.

If you want to preview existing clothing, someone has made a website. Its missing some set designs but they are just recolours. https://cp2077.8713.su/

totally right, they dumbed and censored the game despite allowing extreme violence; the modding community is the only viable route now to what we should have been given in a supposedly cyberpunk visionary game... a total disappointment in fashion area. I am already using the third person mod which (other than in combat) makes a huge difference to how you see your character but it's inherently annoying to see your own avatar look so much less interesting than NPCs

Wouldnt mind sone latex type outfits like so could make a matrix type look, the stuff i thought was cool ingame was the see through tops with lights inside there cool.
And yeah add the npc fishnets in for players loads npc wear them around

Shorts and bust can be very sexy if you like them, a shame that there are no log bootView attachment 11137001
ExACTLY-------------!!!! where are all the thigh-high F**K ME stiletto boots???

Wouldnt mind sone latex type outfits like so could make a matrix type look, the stuff i thought was cool ingame was the see through tops with lights inside there cool.
And yeah add the npc fishnets in for players loads npc wear them around
yes please CDPR. FISHENETS, please-----------!! nothing spells badass more than double jumping in mid-air and shooting with a shotgun while clad in fishnet and stiletto heels!!!!

.....well maybe swinging a katana while clad in fishnet and stiletto heels is more badass.

It kinda drives me up the wall seeing NPCs have BETTER outfits than what is offered to your character. The Valentinos...the Mox. EVERY NPC...Oh and FULLY CLOTHED STRIPPERS...LMAO okay.

This reminded me of a conversation a friend and I had a couple of weeks ago when we were precisely talking about the clothes in the game and he mentioned in particular that a friend of his told him how ugly the clothes were xD

And then he sent me this video:

:coolstory:

Last edited:
Top Bottom