Where are CDPR supporters?

+
Where are CDPR supporters?

Just curious.. I'd expect they would be at least minutely active in the forums, acknowledging the problems people are having.

Moderators and those who have the resources to help are trying to help the ones who have problems getting the game to install, run, and perform adequately. Others are variously:

Enjoyng the game

Drinking heavily at the Hairy Bear

Ignoring the trolls

Last edited:
I can't play because of the mind judderingly wibbly frame update. Something's up, and I don't know if the top men/women are on it already.

I can't play because of the mind judderingly wibbly frame update. Something's up, and I don't know if the top men/women are on it already.

Besides NVIDIA who said that is looking into the GTX700 series performance, we don't know who if even anyone is looking into it.

Well this supporter is lurking and reading and helping where I can... funny enough and even though my $200 purchase of a collectors edition ended up being nothing more than a drinks coaster, as there was a packing error and all the game discs had the same files on them, meaning I couldn't install the game (thankfully I keep my head and redeemed my online code and got to play the game) ... I am stll very much CDPR supporter, things goes wrong at launch, to ALL games

Just curious.. I'd expect they would be at least minutely active in the forums, acknowledging the problems people are having.

Well, you could be one ot hem starting from.... now! Hey you've just been nominated as an official supporter
here's you badge :cheers:

Tell us you experience:) How did it go with the gameplay?

Well, I've been lurking on Twitch (the GOG players). I knew my machine wouldn't be able to play the witcher 3 when released, so I'm hunting down new components or waiting for a "don't force min specs" mod :D I would help more but I don't have a basis for facts at the present time.

Edit: I am still very much a CDPR fan!

Hah, I guess I didn't express my question accurately. I meant, where is the support team working at CDPR? The folks who should be trawling the forums for error reports and acknowledging that they're being added to a bug-fix-list. :)

Hah, I guess I didn't express my question accurately. I meant, where is the support team working at CDPR? The folks who should be trawling the forums for error reports and acknowledging that they're being added to a bug-fix-list. :)
you see?
that changes things!
one would presume they are a having a little rest for a day or two having spent the last 3+ years creating an awesome RPG game! then they will of course be creating patches to resolve the problems a few people are having and then I am no doubt sure they will be working on the 16 FREE dlc releases as well as the 2 dlc's that will add another 30+ hours of gameplay to their awesome RPG game!!

Post-launch hangover

I've already replied this to another kind user: they're on their way. The game has been released only yesterday, let's give'em the time to gather people experience and check where the problems lie. I don't think they can find a magic solution in one second
The best you can do as user is to gather all the community solution you can find around the web (nvidia forums, Tom's hardware, reddit....) and post it here.
Oh look! Seems that someone has already understand the idea ---> http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/36088-A-compendium-of-tweaks-and-fixes-for-the-PC-version

Enjoyng the game

Drinking heavily at the Hairy Bear

Ignoring the trolls

Yeah, this is very much true for me and my friends. People should also consider that there are a lot of people who simply don't care for forums. Most of my friends don't post on game forum, so most of the people who play the game you won't see on the forum.

Odd question. I have no doubt that issues are being picked up.
There is a Tech Support sub forum for the purpose.
For those issues they choose to address, they will be acknowledged in due course in patch notes.
Problem solved.

Top Bottom