Where are the dragons (Real big fire dragons) ??

+

fced

Forum regular
Where are the dragons (Real big fire dragons) ??

After i finished the game, i have been surprised by the absence of fire dragons (High dragons...)...

Specially because each time i go outside of the map, i have a message on the screen (this is dragon's world...), and also because George the witcher have encountered one...

And you ? Do you miss dragons ?

Last edited:
Dragons are extremely rare and typically don't attack humans. Witchers also don't tend to fight them, unless absolutely necessary.

After i finished the game, i have been surprised by the absence of fire dragons (High dragons...)...

Specially because each time i go outside of the map, i have a message on the screen (this is dragon's world...), and also because George the witcher have encountered one...

And you ? Do you miss dragons ?

The message when going out of the map is a easter egg of GoT I think, nothing related to the game

Trough all the Witcher´s book saga, Geralt encounters just one 'High Dragon', and he is surprised to have encountered it.

Heh, i magine Geralt would be surprised if he met Saskia's father in the game, but unfortunately it never happens.

Heh, i magine Geralt would be surprised if he met Saskia's father in the game, but unfortunately it never happens.

I think there is a good chance to meet Three Jackdaws in Toussaint, because he likes to party ;-) It is more likely to meet regis again. But apart from that i guess Villentretenmerth could appear to save Saskia from Philippas Spell or something.

@op: google "hic sunt dracones" to know why suvh a phrase is used at mapborders.
Google "saint george dragon"
As for your question no i don't miss dragons, the game is trivialized enough for the "casual gamer" as is. Lets hope the witcherverse will keep some of its charm in futurr games...

I feel the same, I'm new to the series & when I got the Quest 'dragons' I was like yah i'm off to kill a dragon but then it turned out to be a big forktale & the guy stiffed me on payment.

The Witcher code has some specie preservation clauses when it comes to the non-conjunction monsters. Geralt would never kill an actual dragon unless it was a life or death kinda deal. The fact that they let you do that in TW2 was very disappointing once I started getting into the world.

You shouldn't have told that old man that it was "forkytale" and he would pay you full contract :p

They can stay in Skyrim. Along with the proliferation of samey dungeons.

Besides I'd much rather play a game of "got your nose" with a Nekker. Come to think of it a domesticated Nekker could be quite fun.

The only Dragon I miss is Saskia bc I want to know what happend to her (Probably will be an Expansion I guess [Message to devs: I SURE HOPE SO!!!]). But I certainly don't miss them just to fight them. That wouldn't fit the lore.

Also I felt this was one of the shortcomings in Skyrim: There was a dragon near everywhere. They were just so common.

Also I felt this was one of the shortcomings in Skyrim: There was a dragon near everywhere. They were just so common.

Well, that is kinda the main plot of the game, the return of the dragons. Also, killing dragon's is the way to obtaining dragon souls that are required for unlocking dragon shouts. Would be annoying if it there were only a few opportunities to get them

Last edited:
Well, that is kinda the main plot of the game, the return of the dragons. Also, killing dragon's is the way to obtaining dragon souls that are required for unlocking dragon shouts. Would be annoying if it there were only a few opportunities to get them

As M'aiq will tell you "Dragons were never gone. They were just invisible, and very very quiet."
This is a reference to his line in Morrowind saying that you have to fly high to see dragons because "the ones near the ground are very hard to see, being invisible".

Top Bottom