Where are the italian voice overs?

+
I really would like to have italian voice overs! I dont understand how this oversuccessful game does not have it, when other crappy games have it. I would play the game through with italian voice acting. Is there any chance to produce it and roll it out?

If you're referring to TW3, work on it is concluded. There will almost certainly be no additional VO.

Yes The Witcher 3, but it would be a community service and secure more sales.

It is funny that Monster Hunter World has a collaboration with The Witcher 3, where you can play a quite long storyline with Geralt in Monster Hunter World. And Monster Hunter World is fully voice overed in italian, Geralt as well. Its so beautiful to play as Geralt in italian.

Last edited:
That it could, but I assure you, work on TW3 is finished.

Something like the Monster Hunter project (which was in large part handled by Capcom) would be next to nothing compared to the undertaking of voicing over the entirety of TW3's script.

There are already two latin rooted voiceovers (french and portuguese). And other very unusual voicovers (polish and russian). I really dont understannd why not to add italian voiceovers, i dont see any crucial reason or a "very big undertaking". An italian voicover will surely be a small investition, compared to the incomings of the game.
Is there any official statement?

There are already two latin rooted voiceovers (french and portuguese). And other very unusual voicovers (polish and russian). I really dont understannd why not to add italian voiceovers, i dont see any crucial reason or a "very big undertaking". An italian voicover will surely be a small investition, compared to the incomings of the game.
Is there any official statement?

If a Polish game developer makes Polish voice overs, I wouldn‘t call that unusual. Also, I wouldn‘t underestimate Russia as market for games.

Keep in mind, that not every game does voice overs for every country. Voice overs also often depend on the publisher. And for a game like TW3 voice overs are in fact pretty expensive. It‘s not something you‘d do years after the release.

Top Bottom