Where are the rockerboys?

+
I saw a clip at sometime before the game was released that showed a band rockin out on stage with a large crowd in a night club. So I thought "Cool, perhaps there will be random nightclubs we can wander into and see some bands... Not so :(

I realize that was probably a cut-scene from a quest later in the game, or perhaps it was just a cut scene, but...
I think it would be a great addition to the game. Head to a club, have a drink and watch a band for a song or 2 before headin back out into Night City.

You are not alone in your thinking. Hell, where are the
Cyber Roles-page-001.jpg

I was thinking there would be something with starting a band and doing battles, seems like a great side-game.

I was thinking there would be something with starting a band and doing battles, seems like a great side-game.
That's only in the pen and paper game. Video games still have their technical limitations of what the players can do but to actually cut the classes/roles from the core game was a bit of a slap in the face for those of us who are fans of the pen and paper game.

I really wanna play the tabletop rpg now, as you said, the limitations of video games only gives you a taste of what is possible in the TT game.

I really wanna play the tabletop rpg now, as you said, the limitations of video games only gives you a taste of what is possible in the TT game.
I'm working on a new campaign to run through roll20. The maps are the longest part on doing this. Will be using the 2020 rules as I'm still learning Red

Top Bottom