Where are you from ?

+
GMBaba said:
I live in a small town near Paris, where I was born. Is there a country where The Witcher has not set his booted foot and tossed his snow- white mane ?
Maybe in some small mud hut in the south pacific but I have my doubts there ::)

GMBaba said:
I live in a small town near Paris, where I was born. Is there a country where The Witcher has not set his booted foot and tossed his snow- white mane ?
Near Paris? Lovely!Any suggestion for what I should visit or see when I am hopefully going there in the spring? :beer:

GMBaba said:
*smile* Nice imagery!

TheSilver said:
TheSilver said:
Near Paris? Lovely!Any suggestion for what I should visit or see when I am hopefully going there in the spring? :beer:
Paris in the springtime? You old romantic, you...

SimonBrooke said:
SimonBrooke said:
SimonBrooke said:
Paris in the springtime? You old romantic, you...
Well, if I go, I'll be certainly in the company of quite a few nice, young ladies ;)However, maybe we should continue this in the tavern, :beer:

TheSilver said:
TheSilver said:
Near Paris? Lovely!Any suggestion for what I should visit or see when I am hopefully going there in the spring? :[/q Well, you can go in the center:" Ile de la cité", just in front of Notre Dame , the cathedral. Then, you closed your eyes; you spin three times, with your finger pointing like an arrow . You open your eyes and go straight in front of you. Sure, some known or less known place will be waiting for you. Don't be afraid to look a bit queer (when spinning). Since Da Vinci Code, foreigners behave very esoterically in Paris.

I'm living in a small city called "Bucaramanga", in Colombia (South America), the country where the best coffee is made.

Kingston, Canada!Widely known (ha!) for its scenic waterfront, vibrant student community and nine prisons.Except I don't actually live there anymore, since I got to university in Waterloo. But I just can't get used to the downtown, there's no limestone anywhere.Not many people from Canada on here, eh? And saying "eh" just now? Totally non-intentional.

SaSeba said:
SaSeba said:
Not many people from Canada on here, eh? And saying "eh" just now? Totally non-intentional.
eh?I am in Vancouver, Canada.
Vancouver, eh? Heck, that's only 3300 km away. ;DWe're practically neighbours!I'll have to get out to Vancouver some time; I've been up and down between Quebec and Windsor a dozen times and Montreal and Toronto a thousand, but never anywhere else in the country. A friend of mine's headed to film school there next year, maybe then.

Top Bottom