Where are you from ?

+
But come in summer. Vancouver's 2nd name is raincity....I have never been anywhere outside BC yet, but will be traveling the country some day.I only arrived here 4 years ago, coming from Germany.

SaSeba said:
But come in summer. Vancouver's 2nd name is raincity....I have never been anywhere outside BC yet, but will be traveling the country some day.I only arrived here 4 years ago, coming from Germany.
Yep Same in Western Washington just south of ya. We call it liquid sunshine and if you don't like the weather just wait 15 minutes it'll change again :)

Newfoundland has a similar saying:If you don't like the weather out the front door, just look out the back ;D

RedDragon1313 said:
in Maine ======= NorthEast United States we have a saying if you don't like the weather [glow=red,2,300]"turn around"[/glow]
*heh* Yep, in Mass. here we say '... wait a minute.' YMMV~ Roxy

RogueRoxy said:
RogueRoxy said:
in Maine ======= NorthEast United States we have a saying if you don't like the weather [glow=red,2,300]"turn around"[/glow]
*heh* Yep, in Mass. here we say '... wait a minute.' YMMV~ Roxy
Okay :-[ what is YMMV mean? :-\

mardana said:
if you don't like the weather just wait 15 minutes it'll change again :)
We've got the same saying here in northeast Ohio (USA, for the non-Americans present :) ) ....along with: "We have all four seasons here. It's just they all occur in the same week." ;)

Top Bottom