Where are you from ?

+
gamewidow said:
welcome fellow canuck! :peace:
Thanks for the welcome ^_^Not sure if I'll be posting on this site much (I have other sites I visit regularly).I'm sure I'll pop my head in from time to time though >_>

RedLynx said:
Odessa, Ukraine ;D But in summer 2009 will be my wedding and I will move to my husband in St/ Peterburg, Russia ::)
ouch...beautiful city, but it`s much colder than by the black sea. hope you`ll get accustomed

GREECE !!! IN (Giannena) or Ioannina !!! surrounded by mountains :p ..very cold at winters nights !!!! CARE !!!GOOD LUCK IN GAME GUYS...

I am from Poland, Grew up in Poland for 15 years of my life, moved to Scotland since my parents separated and now I live in the Netherlands with a couple of lads I knew since I was 4.

Hell, I red 38 pages and didnt make it, had to skip to 42...and I hit my head while doing it :teeth:Born in Olsztyn/Allenstein, Poland, I'm Scythian by my surename :hmmm:So many people from so many places, its nice. This community is getting along quite well. I wonder why politicians and governments cant do that ???They say games do a lot of damage to psyche, so I guess we are responsible for world crisis and wars...and we should listen to our moral role models from TV!bah...

Top Bottom