Where are you from ?

+
Xellotath said:
From Scotland with Skirts!
o/~ Oh a Scotsman clad in kilt left the bar one evening fair, And it was clear by how he walked that he'd drunk more than his share. He fumbled round until he could no longer keep his feet, Then stumbled off into the grass to sleep beside the street...o/~ ;D

Greetings from Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina. Or just Buenos Aires. Where beef is great and you have to track down the distribution company to get the Witcher's cd key.

chuuzetsu said:
I live in the most dying city of the United States:Canton, Ohio
*waves from the western suburbs of Cleveland about an hour's drive northeast of you* :)No, the most dying city's still Detroit, I think....or has someone put it out of its misery now?

Quixote said:
No, the most dying city's still Detroit, I think....or has someone put it out of its misery now?
Dying cities...Maybe You guys should just tell Geralt, that during Halloween that aren't real monsters? :D

Vattghern said:
Vattghern said:
No, the most dying city's still Detroit, I think....or has someone put it out of its misery now?
Dying cities...Maybe You guys should just tell Geralt, that during Halloween that aren't real monsters? :D
i'd rather not die of an igni sign or a silver sword piercing my body :dead:

chuuzetsu said:
Another neighbor to me... Hello! I'm in Westlake, Ohio (outlying suburb of Cleveland, Ohio). Which is not QUITE as dying of a city as Detroit, but still has large portions that look pretty bombed out, and into which I would fear to enter without a Witcher bodyguard. :'(

Starwolf said:
Starwolf said:
Another neighbor to me... Hello! I'm in Westlake, Ohio (outlying suburb of Cleveland, Ohio). Which is not QUITE as dying of a city as Detroit, but still has large portions that look pretty bombed out, and into which I would fear to enter without a Witcher bodyguard. :'(
You're closer than I thought, Starwolf. I'm just south of you in North Olmsted.

Quixote said:
Quixote said:
Quixote said:
You're closer than I thought, Starwolf. I'm just south of you in North Olmsted.
OH. My. God. Talk about extremely small world. We may end up having to do burgers one fine summer day! And how insane is it.... to find a neighbor that lives maybe 10 minutes away, in a global forum based on a game developed on the other side of the planet. :beer:

Starwolf said:
OH. My. God. Talk about extremely small world. We may end up having to do burgers one fine summer day! And how insane is it.... to find a neighbor that lives maybe 10 minutes away, in a global forum based on a game developed on the other side of the planet. :beer:
*chuckles* Sounds like a fun idea. :beer: But yeah, I'm within a mile or so of Great Northern and I usually swing by Crocker Park on weekends to raid the bookstores and Trader Joe's :) Also can sometimes be found volunteering for Metroparks events down at the Rocky River Nature Center and I used to perform with the area's Dagorhir group at Bay Village's Rennaissance Fayre back when they used to have that on Labor Day Weekends.

Top Bottom