Where are you from ?

+
I want to go to Sweden.I'm from Fairfield, California but I will be moving to San Luis Obispo, California in August or September.

ArtreriGreyjoy said:
I want to go to Sweden.I'm from Fairfield, California but I will be moving to San Luis Obispo, California in August or September.
I'm glad to hear it! I love Sweden for so many reasons :) the two best parts for foreigners is that you can go around everywhere in the nature (and camping and stuff) however you have to be like 25 meters away from a resident if you camp or something like that. I've heard that's not very common in other parts of the world :p (please correct me if I'm wrong ;)). And the second part is that everyone (almost, however old folks tend to be worse at it) talks really good english, so you don't have to worry about learning swedish or something :D.However if you do come here, aim for summer or winter, maybe late spring. Autumn is really bad, everything is dark and damp :(. And since we have alot of snow during the winter (often) then early spring is really wet all the time (the snow is melting) and the trees and stuff haven't bloomed = everything looks dead. But the summer is awesome ;D(might rain too much sometimes though) and the landscape is absolutly stunning during the winter.

Shatania said:
San Sebastian, Spain ;D
I'm from there too: Donostia - San Sebastián. Actually, I can be from Spain or from the Basque Country, it depends on the point of view ;D

Thanks!This forum seems to be really interesting and, furthermore, it's in English, so I'll try to improve it :)

Quixote said:
*hands out cookies to the new arrivals* :)
I like cookies. And I ain't picky either. ;DI'm posting now from South Africa. Going to be in Bulgaria in 'bout a month. Who knows where I'll be after that, maybe stay? I love that country! :peace:

56236 said:
56236 said:
*hands out cookies to the new arrivals* :)
I like cookies. And I ain't picky either. ;DI'm posting now from South Africa. Going to be in Bulgaria in 'bout a month. Who knows where I'll be after that, maybe stay? I love that country! :peace:
We have oatmeal-raisin, peanut butter, and chocolate chip in stock at the moment, take your pick or have one of each; no need to be chincy with virtual cookies. :D You too, McAvelin. You're in South Africa now and Bulgaria later and you might stay there? So there's no place you call home right now? Where did you grow up, or was that all over the world, too?

Top Bottom