Where are you from ?

+
Corylea said:
Corylea said:
Corylea said:
*hands out cookies to the new arrivals* :)
I like cookies. And I ain't picky either. ;DI'm posting now from South Africa. Going to be in Bulgaria in 'bout a month. Who knows where I'll be after that, maybe stay? I love that country! :peace:
We have oatmeal-raisin, peanut butter, and chocolate chip in stock at the moment, take your pick or have one of each; no need to be chincy with virtual cookies. :D You too, McAvelin. You're in South Africa now and Bulgaria later and you might stay there? So there's no place you call home right now? Where did you grow up, or was that all over the world, too?
Thanks a lot for the cookies... I'm :eek:I don't even have to feel sorry with virtual cookies, hey, I had them ALL.As for the world locations... I plan on staying there. Forgot to mention that's my home-land and I love it there, ain't no place more peaceful than that.And when I say peaceful, I mean as peaceful as the villages in the game, monsters excluded of course. :peace:

Baltimore, MD, USA right now. Originally Texan. My German home is Dortmund (im schönen Ruhrpott ;)).

chlong7 said:
Baltimore, MD, USA right now. Originally Texan. My German home is Dortmund (im schönen Ruhrpott ;)).
That sounds interesting. Are you an American who sometimes lives in Germany or a German who sometimes lives in the US?

That sounds interesting. Are you an American who sometimes lives in Germany or a German who sometimes lives in the US?
I'm Texan, which makes me American (not supposed to acknowledge the other states too much because, you know, Texas is always better). Enough run-ins with fire ants, though, and Baltimore starts seeming really friendly by comparison. I sometimes live in Germany--job-related.

O my God, I just read all this 45 pages of posts in this topic. I would lie if I say that I remember the origin of individual players. Now I don't remember anything :D However I am so surprised that the Witcher community is so international! Wow! You can just meet people from all over the world. It will be more than year since I registered in this forum, but somehow I haven't time to write anything here. As first: Hello all! And second, I heard something about cookies ::) Can I get some? I didn't play Witcher on PC but I was carefull watcher when my brother played. 8) I have read Sapkowski's books and watched film and tv serie. I come from a beautiful Kutno, which is located in the heart of Poland. I'm 19 years old. Greetings for all Witcher fans! :) :beer:

Just look who came here at last :D Anyways, check out also Hairy Bear topic (over nearly 300 pages to read, You don't have to, really) :beer:Edit: Oops, didn't count the pages, there, I fixed it :D

Vattghern said:
Just look who came here at last :D Anyways, check out also Hairy Bear topic (over 300 pages to read, You don't have to, really) :beer:
Hello Vatt :D 300 pages? Pfff! I can do it, I believe ;D But first need to eat some cookies, where I can get them? :hmmm:And to not make offtopic a lot of more informations about me:My name is Patrycja and I love cookies :teeth:

YAY... ;D I am finally home.. time to change my location status...For Topic: I am currently from Koshava, Bulgaria... where the Internet flies as fast as the time :whistle:And time flies when you are having fun, on the internet that is. :beer:EDIT: Now I am situated in Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria. I plan to stick around this time... :peace:

dksduddns33 said:
South Korea only a divided country on this planet :-[I hope we(South and North) become one before I die
Wow, I heard that's where most of the population are serious gamers... or atleast the youth.Welcome :beer:

South Koreaonly a divided country on this planet Embarrassed I hope we(South and North) become one before I die
I come from Lübeck, Germany only a few kilometers from the former German-German border! Thank god it is history! I really hope, that your borders will fall soon, cause it is a real shame when you can't visit your relatives, though they are just a stone throw away!!

IfayranaElerionn said:
South Koreaonly a divided country on this planet Embarrassed I hope we(South and North) become one before I die
I come from Lübeck, Germany only a few kilometers from the former German-German border! Thank god it is history! I really hope, that your borders will fall soon, cause it is a real shame when you can't visit your relatives, though they are just a stone throw away!!
well, in your case there was a wall but we got almost 2 kilometers land mine field from south to north :whatthe:but yh I hope so..

Top Bottom