Where are you from ?

+
Hey hey hey, welcome new-comers...It is my pleasure to introduce the voices behind my back...- One's from Mongolia, another's from Russia, and one's from Belarus. So far they'll remain anonymous, but just so you know... maybe I need to change my name to Legion, for we are many. :D

I have been away for weeks probably even months, but Roddie is back and welcomes all who came from all parts of the world.

Perehod said:
Hello everybody, I am from Russia
Hi there... where exactly?Just to point out that there's a Russian part of the forum, but you're welcome everywhere. Why not introduce yourself in our Welcome ThreadHope to see you around... :peace:

Hello everybody! *waves* Pennsylvania is my state in the US; I was born there, but I am bilingual and studying psychology in Belgium on a student visa. (Dus, als iemand uit Belgie of Nederland hier zou komen, zou ik hun moedertaal kunnen spreken--of ten minste proberen! :) ) Pennsylvania is a large state of full of beautiful mountains and gently rolling hills; it's most lovely in the fall if you ask me. I love it here in Belgium, but I miss home. If I move back someday, a little red long-haired dachshund named Cheyenne (after my great grandmother's Native American tribe) will be coming with me. But for now, she is content to happily sleep in her little bed beside me. Well, back to studying for my first-year exams! Let's see how many exams I can fail in my shiny new second language... ;)

I'm from Colombia, now live in Italy and am moving soon to Spain.Sometimes I wonder where life will take me next, but I'm beginning to give up on that question.I'm actually surprised to see that there's another Colombian in the forums!Cheers.

nodfyr said:
I'm from Colombia, now live in Italy and am moving soon to Spain.Sometimes I wonder where life will take me next, but I'm beginning to give up on that question.I'm actually surprised to see that there's another Colombian in the forums!Cheers.
Welcome here and welcome to Italy too (where exactly?) ;)

Trieste, an isolated corner in the north-west.The city is nice, but being more central would have allowed me to travel around Italy more. Italy is a great country with amazing sights and great food.

I know the city. I'd been there when I was a child. Yes, I know wqhat you mean: it's small and maybe not very lively for a stranger. Maybe Milan or Rome ar much more "stimulating" for partying and clubs.I'm glad you like beeing here :)

Top Bottom