Where are you going with cyberpunk ?

+
Hi, I don't know if this is reality or Youtuber toxic, but it looks like there won't be any DLC for the following to cyberpunk stories concerning the story of V ? But there would be triple A in development in the cyberpunk universe that would have nothing to do with V ? (same thing for the witcher). Where are you going again !
The possibilities of following at different endings of V, are expotential ! With the exception of suicide. ALL the other endings leave thought to many possible consequences ! A lot of players are all waiting for DLC with sequels ! Honestly, I am scandalized, you no longer listen to your players ? But what happened to you !
Anyone have more information regarding this story ? Please !

Hi, I don't know if this is reality or Youtuber toxic, but it looks like there won't be any DLC for the following to cyberpunk stories concerning the story of V ? But there would be triple A in development in the cyberpunk universe that would have nothing to do with V ? (same thing for the witcher). Where are you going again !
The possibilities of following at different endings of V, are expotential ! With the exception of suicide. ALL the other endings leave thought to many possible consequences ! A lot of players are all waiting for DLC with sequels ! Honestly, I am scandalized, you no longer listen to your players ? But what happened to you !
I've stopped viewing the YouTube 'commentators' entirely, they just want to stir the pot and get clicks. I agree, it would be really nice to know where the expansions intend to take the story, but really we just have to wait! I do trust them to do a good job with the story-telling at least.

I also don't pay any attention to Youtube stories. Hypothetically, however, I would be fine with leaving V out of any future content. In my opinion, the character is a bit of an idiot, and not particularly compelling.

I'll be honest, I barely understood a word of that, sorry :/

The possibilities of following at different endings of V, are expotential ! With the exception of suicide. ALL the other endings leave thought to many possible consequences !

Interesting to consider what will be considered canon after the events of the game at any rate, because you have two wildly varying game states considering Arasaka alone. I'm sure Mike P & CDPR have a plan at any rate, but who knows?

As a wise man once said: "Never listen to stupid YouTubers"

They've already said they're working on Expansions so this is just flat out untrue.

A good Youtuber doesn't get great stories, choom. A good Youtuber, "makes" them great.
A good youtuber doesnt come around with day-zero clickbait video's of 10.56 minutes long where they basically read an article and fill some blancs with imaginatory stories, which they later can critizise when it hadn't happened.
Most youtubers are rubbish and untrustworthy.
Same as certain other news outlets that manage to spin a story by saying the same thing 3 times and pretend they had something of value.

But that an IMO 😗
As far as I know CDPR confirmed added content yet to come. So unless CDPR themselves say no, dont believe some YT

actually the call should be "dont believe anything you heard anywhere about CP77 until its released - it doesnt matter if its a YT or CDPR themselves. History showed us both sides had no clue what they were talking about.
Fair enough. That would indeed be the ultimate way.
I was more so making the destinction between believing a YT or CDPR, but you're right, what ultimately is released would be the proof of the pudding as they say.

A good youtuber doesnt come around with day-zero clickbait video's of 10.56 minutes long where they basically read an article and fill some blancs with imaginatory stories, which they later can critizise when it hadn't happened.
Most youtubers are rubbish and untrustworthy.
Same as certain other news outlets that manage to spin a story by saying the same thing 3 times and pretend they had something of value.

But that an IMO 😗
As far as I know CDPR confirmed added content yet to come. So unless CDPR themselves say no, dont believe some YT
I appreciate this distinction. Most youtubers are click-sucking nonsense. But there is also reliable people out there coming from the modding scene, dataminers,... that have the integrity to say "this is rumour", this was datamined, can mean this can mean that which official news outlets fail to do. Many games journalists have quoted Tyler mckviker (and wrongly so on more than one occasion, exactly the kind of click-baiting headlines that are being talked about).

Well at least it's reassuring to see your answers, in particular the article on Gamesradar, it would have been surprising that the dlc did not follow up on the different endings, but that said in terms of information, it remains for the moment really unclear, it It might be nice to make it clear, almost a year since the game was released :)

Whatever they do, it feels like we are still a long way off finding out. Maybe we will get a new road map in the new year, and find out when we get to find out about the storyline of the first DLC.

Whatever they do, it feels like we are still a long way off finding out. Maybe we will get a new road map in the new year, and find out when we get to find out about the storyline of the first DLC.
Yep ... and I just re-watched the video of the guy, in fact he says, that there will be dlcs for cyberpunk but independent of V and his history ... but hey anyway for the 1 year of the release of cp77, I hope they will do a litle thing .... :rolleyes:

Yep ... and I just re-watched the video of the guy, in fact he says, that there will be dlcs for cyberpunk but independent of V and his history ... but hey anyway for the 1 year of the release of cp77, I hope they will do a litle thing .... :rolleyes:
One can hope. Its a very good time, sort of a christmas gift.
But I doubt it.
Post automatically merged:

I'm 99% sure that we'll get at least one Blood and Wine style expansion.

I will be deeply disappointed if V is a "one and done" character and doesn't appear in the sequels, though.
Fully agreed. I want more for my V
Damnit!

Interesting to consider what will be considered canon after the events of the game at any rate, because you have two wildly varying game states considering Arasaka alone. I'm sure Mike P & CDPR have a plan at any rate, but who knows?
I suppose there's no real need for CDPR to 'extend' the story at all? There's plenty of scope for really satisfying story/quest-lines to be added into the existing framework.

As a wise man once said: "Never listen to stupid YouTubers"
Amen.

Top Bottom