Where can I find builds online now?

+
HC is still very fresh. Give it a week or two for builds to show up. Until then maybe try experimenting yourself.

It seems gwentDB won't be upgrading to homecoming. They lack the resources at the moment. We should keep this thread updated as soon as we find some legit resource sites.

that's weird! isn't gwentDB an official page for the game?
how come its own publisher doesn't have "enough resources" for the game?
that's weird.

Last edited:
that's weird! isn't gwentDB an official page for the game?
how come its own publisher doesn't have "enough resources" for the game?
that's weird.

It's not the official page, but rather a "licensed" third party.

that's weird! how come its own publisher doesn't have "enough resources" for the game?
that's weird.

It's probably an outcry from the owner to receive some funding for his efforts.

People might rejoice in the expectation that no db-site will mean no netdecks, but they will be proven wrong. If anything, it will warp the meta into a "dominant deck" vs "anti-deck" environment. At least GwentDB caused a lot of diversity in netdecks. People naturally drift toward certain archetypes they prefer, and GwentDB helps mediocre deckbuilders like me to improve their archetype. If there's no "netdeck" that works for your archetype, people will keep losing to the dominant decks (like Regis) and will copy those to improve their winrate. It doesn't really take much effort to copy the list that you keep on facing. You don't need a site for that.

In any event: CDPR needs to look for a replacement. Every cardgame needs a database site to regulate the mid-tier meta. It's the tournaments that CDPR hosts that cause people to play those decks. If that's all that remains, prepare for a long winter...

I know the person personally who is making this site. A decklist and guide database will be available in a week or two if they don’t run into additional delays. They had hoped to have the feature up yesterday.
Awesome, great to know. :)

I like the clean straightforward layout of their site and look forward to seeing the additional guide and deck list features.

Top Bottom