Where do i find info about DLC quests locations?

+
Where do i find info about DLC quests locations?

I heard it's somewhere in the tutorials section in game but i can't find it..

It's not in all versions from what I've heard.
Simply google the DLC or look it up on YouTube, shouldn't be hard to find out that way at all.

I don't have anything in the tutorial sections either about DLCs (PC, 1.06). I think it's just bugged for some people, as I've read many that didn't have anything showing.

A quick guide:

Missing Miners begins in the town of Blandare on Ard Skellig

Fool's Gold begins in the town of Lurtch in Velen (The Descent region)

Skellige's Most Wanted begins in Fyresdal on Ard Skellig

Where the Cat and Wolf Play begins in Oreton in Velen (Town north of Fyke Isle)

Scavenger Hunt: Wolf Gear begins in Kaer Morhen

Go to these locations to begin the quests.

I have the PC version and I'm sure it is same for the console version. If you go to the Tutorial you will see list of DLC downloads context. It will tell you...

Attachments

• Tutorial - DLCs.jpg
    Tutorial - DLCs.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 61
I don't have that. And if i google where to get Superior Wolf Gear schematics, there are only guides for where to get them, and i don't want that, i want a quest started with buying a map - Scavenger Hunt: Wolf Gear VI, i guess, cause V included only a chest piece and swords.
Gonna write in tech support maybe.

If you don't have it. I believe you did not download it. If you did, there is one more step you need to do. I dont know hows that work for consoles. For PC version, i had to download contents from GET BACKUP & EXTRA under MORE drop-down menu Through GOG Galaxy Application.

Once download completed, click CONFIGURE from MORE drop-down menu. You have to click check-box which contents you want to install.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
If you don't have it. I believe you did not download it. If you did, there is one more step you need to do. I dont know hows that work for consoles. For PC version, i had to download contents from GET BACKUP & EXTRA under MORE drop-down menu Through GOG Galaxy Application.

Once download completed, click CONFIGURE from MORE drop-down menu. You have to click check-box which contents you want to install.

Yes, I have all the DLC and it still doesn't show in the Tutorial section.

What console do you have? PC, Xbox or PS4? Were you able to get DLC in the game?

PC. Have everything ticked in GOG. Even have Yen alt costume active, and even completed the DLC quests. Still, nothing in the tutorial section.

PC. Have everything ticked in GOG. Even have Yen alt costume active, and even completed the DLC quests. Still, nothing in the tutorial section.

Hmm. Interesting. Maybe it had to do with installing The Witcher 3 due to location, folders and etc. I have a hard copy of The Witcher 3, but i choose to download/installed the TW3 from GOG Galaxy instead of installing TW3 hard copy on my computer.

Try starting a new game and look in the tutorial section again.

I had a saved game since day one of release and I didn't see anything in the tutorial section. Once I started a new game, I double-checked the tutorial section again and it appeared right at the top.

Try starting a new game and look in the tutorial section again.

I had a saved game since day one of release and I didn't see anything in the tutorial section. Once I started a new game, I double-checked the tutorial section again and it appeared right at the top.

It's not a big deal though. There is always DLC info out there. Plus, I have a 200 hour save and about 20% of the game to go. I am NOT starting a new game just for that lol.

It's not a big deal though. There is always DLC info out there. Plus, I have a 200 hour save and about 20% of the game to go. I am NOT starting a new game just for that lol.

Do it, Do it and start over! :D

We need report this issue to Tech support.

Top Bottom