Where do I find "System Reset"? Trying to craft this Legendary Quickhack.

+
Does anyone know where I can find this "System Reset"? I am trying to craft this Legendary Quickhack and I have all the parts except this "System Reset". The item icon resembles that of a "Mod" for Cyberware. Tried going to a few ripdoc's . Haven't found it.

I have tried Google, Reddit, & YouTube . No answers so far.
If anyone knows please comment down below! Thanks!

Attachments

• 131297884_838894643598902_4830801583839334294_o.jpg
    131297884_838894643598902_4830801583839334294_o.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 969
No, there is a follow-up job. You get it from that.
I don't know where to get this quest, or the quest prior. its nowhere in my quest log and i looked at all my completed quest. already finished the game and i dont have many jobs left to do

Follow-up job after the "book of spells"? Nothing has triggered for me since.
It's Kold Mirage. don't know if it depends on if you negotiated a bonus with nix. I got it straight after i think
I don't know where to get this quest, or the quest prior. its nowhere in my quest log and i looked at all my completed quest. already finished the game and i dont have many jobs left to do
talk to nix in the afterlife and check your phone messages too to see if you got anything from him.

I have the hack I'm pretty sure i got it from giving nix an item
I found this item at the dump site where your dumped in part 2 it was in a fridge with a dead body. I also jacked in and saved nix life after giving him the item

on a side note I had never talked to nix before this either.

Does anyone know where I can find this "System Reset"? I am trying to craft this Legendary Quickhack and I have all the parts except this "System Reset". The item icon resembles that of a "Mod" for Cyberware. Tried going to a few ripdoc's . Haven't found it.

I have tried Google, Reddit, & YouTube . No answers so far.
If anyone knows please comment down below! Thanks!

hey!! just complete the kold mirage mission. This will get you the epic variant of system reset. Then you should be able to craft the legendary version

Guest 4402625

I finished both quests perfectly, and saved Nix but still I don't have any system reset.

I am finding legendary quickhacks as loot now, including system reset. If you want to craft, some items need the previous level item too, so an epic system reset is needed to craft a legendary one.

You could try unlocking the hack blueprints by unlocking the perks, in order to create the upgraded version of a hack you need the previous version so you need to purchase all the different perks for creating common rare epic and legendary hacks to be able to upgrade your hacks

You could try unlocking the hack blueprints by unlocking the perks, in order to create the upgraded version of a hack you need the previous version so you need to purchase all the different perks for creating common rare epic and legendary hacks to be able to upgrade your hacks

Hey so in some cases you are right. But like i mentioned earlier if your intelligence is level 16, you'll access to a perk called haker overlord under quickhacking in the intelligence skill tree. For system reset and cyberpsychosis for instance you wont need lower level quickhacks in order to craft them. You'll jsut need the materials. here i took pics

Attachments

• system reset.png
    system reset.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 261
  • cyberpsychosis.jpg
    cyberpsychosis.jpg
    386.1 KB · Views: 220
Hey so in some cases you are right. But like i mentioned earlier if your intelligence is level 16, you'll access to a perk called haker overlord under quickhacking in the intelligence skill tree. For system reset and cyberpsychosis for instance you wont need lower level quickhacks in order to craft them. You'll jsut need the materials. here i took pics

Yeah I think with some of the more advanced hacks like System Reset or Cyberpsychosis there is no version of them lower than epic, but for others in order to craft them you need to start from common and upgrade them to rare, then epic, then legendary, unless of course you find a higher tier one out in the world somewhere.

Yes to that i agree, leveling your character to increase street cred to buy these lower tier quickhacks is another way of doing just that if you do not have enough attribute points to allocate to intelligence. Although the perk "hackers manual is available with 5 intelligence. So i suspect most players would have access to atleast that.

It was school of hacks (i think lol) that was that perk that allowed crafting specs of rare quickhacks that required more of a intentional investment in intelligence. It required 10 or 12 attribute points if i remember correctly
Post automatically merged:

Alright so to clarify, when you complete this mission you can attain the legendary crafting spec for system reset. Which you have.

Now to get the epic version. I talk about it in the video. You have to go to where dex died in the landfill. Just past his body there is a fridge open that up and begin the side quest :) check the video for more details :) i also attached a pic of the fridge LOOL

Attachments

• photomode_25122020_220434.png
    photomode_25122020_220434.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 269
Top Bottom