Where do I get the Blood and Wine limited edition

+
Well I'll be damned, for once it's good that I obsess over putting an order in ASAP haha. Glad to know I'll be getting my physical edition too. Sorry for anyone who didn't manage to get it ordered before it was taken down. I emailed GAME again yesterday but I haven't had a reply myself, so thanks for posting the info mate, much appreciated.

EDIT

So I had my own reply from GAME basically telling me the same thing, PC version limited stock was sold out, orders already placed are good to go. :)
If you'll excuse me I'll be kicking myself over in the corner for not ordering it straight away

Well, I still have not seen any word from CD Projekt Red about releasing the Xbox One limited edition with the cards along side the PS4 version. Is there a marketing deal with Sony or not?

Well, I still have not seen any word from CD Projekt Red about releasing the Xbox One limited edition with the cards along side the PS4 version. Is there a marketing deal with Sony or not?

My guess is that it is a marketing deal, probably related to the fact that XBONE edition of W3 CE came with physical gwent cards which were exclusive to the platform, this angered a fair few people so maybe this is CDPR making up for it. Obviously if you are mostly after the gwent cards I believe you can get them via redeemgwent if you have ordered a digital edition of the expansion.

If you'll excuse me I'll be kicking myself over in the corner for not ordering it straight away

I am sorry mate, it's a shame they sold out so quick. I am guessing since the PC market in UK is quite limited compared to consoles (especially physical sales) GAME ordered a much smaller number of PC copies to stock compared to the PS4 stock they ordered.

@Rafal_Jaki , CD Projekt RED's Business Development Manager, has explained in another thread on this subject that regional retailers' interest determines availability:
In certain territories the ps4 version is the only one in retail - in the US gamestop has the exclusive and also just the ps4. To get the PC or Xbox you have to buy digitally and redeemegwent after.

This is all dependent on our partners in the region and the interest the retail had in the limited edition. There are countries where the PC is the leading platform for this limited edition.
No doubt this seems unfair to many, who may feel that it should be CDPR's responsibility to change this; however, Rafal responds that the matter is out of their hands:
I understand but there is not much we can do - we cannot Force retail to buy anything.

?, So.. since B&W looks, and runs better.. with better lighting, grass etc.. is there any chance that CDPR Team will.. remaster the original base game with these new solid improvents,UI, plus both expansions on the Historical GOTY Edition? That would be fucking rad!! Please. :) lol

Last edited:
is there any chance that CDPR Team will.. remaster the original base game with these new solid improvents,UI, plus both expansions on the Historical GOTY Edition?
That question is of absorbing interest to many parties. The definitive answer, however, remains unclear.

So I sent my receipt to get the redeemgwent code and I have not gotten a reply still. Are you guys completely sold out of the cards?

Wait a minute Im confused.. I have the wild hunt on disc (physical copy) and I own HoS digital (PS-store) cause of the season pass. So that means I will get B&W downloaded digitally too.. Am I missing out on gwent cards? Im not talking about actual cards, Im talking about cards in the game to play with.

Wait a minute Im confused.. I have the wild hunt on disc (physical copy) and I own HoS digital (PS-store) cause of the season pass. So that means I will get B&W downloaded digitally too.. Am I missing out on gwent cards? Im not talking about actual cards, Im talking about cards in the game to play with.

No , it is about the physical cards you get in the box .... Nothing is changed during gameplay.

No , it is about the physical cards you get in the box .... Nothing is changed during gameplay.
well thats good cause I do really enjoy gwent. Im the first one that I know that got the platinum on this game and a big part of that was gwent.
CDPR could have a little online-thing with gwent. Right from the main menu of the game it should say "Play gwent online" and it should use your deck and automatically find players to play against. Should be quite easy to do and it would make some people spend some more time getting good cards.

well thats good cause I do really enjoy gwent. Im the first one that I know that got the platinum on this game and a big part of that was gwent.
CDPR could have a little online-thing with gwent. Right from the main menu of the game it should say "Play gwent online" and it should use your deck and automatically find players to play against. Should be quite easy to do and it would make some people spend some more time getting good cards.

I agree , it would be awesome .... I just pre-ordered B&W from a local retailer to get the physical Gwent Cards , I already own the cards from HOS and made my wife play Gwent with me , she loves it now and regularly asks me if I wanna play ..... She is more excited about the new decks then I am Lol

I agree , it would be awesome .... I just pre-ordered B&W from a local retailer to get the physical Gwent Cards , I already own the cards from HOS and made my wife play Gwent with me , she loves it now and regularly asks me if I wanna play ..... She is more excited about the new decks then I am Lol
Thats sweet. But one thing though.. how do you keep track on all the numbers? Do you write it down cause it can get really messy when you have a lot of cards.

With the included scorecard , it's actually easy to use once you get the hang of it.
oh scoreboards. Ive never really seen the physical card-set so idk.
Gwent is really well made though. A bit too easy, but fun non the less. The only video-game "card game" that is better (imo) is triple triad.

oh scoreboards. Ive never really seen the physical card-set so idk.
Gwent is really well made though. A bit too easy, but fun non the less. The only video-game "card game" that is better (imo) is triple triad.

Ahh ok , I have never played Triple Triad , but must say Gwent is really enjoyable.

Triple triad is the card game in final fantasy 8. It is really good and it took ages before gwent finally gave it a run for its money.

Well it shows you that CDPR even got the "small" things right in TW3 ... Which is my most favorite game of all time, and i've been gaming since 1987

Well it shows you that CDPR even got the "small" things right in TW3 ... Which is my most favorite game of all time, and i've been gaming since 1987

Well my alltime favs are final fantasy 7,8 and 9 and I also love other games (from my time) red alert, resident evil (the first 3) and a few others.. witcher though is without a doubt the game Ive played the most (story mode) in like 10 years. So yeah its fucking awesome. I love allmost everything about the wild hunt, yet I never played the first witcher games. My buddy bought it, I shareplayed with him for a couple hours, went to bed and the next morning I went out and bought it for myself. And trust me Im not regretting it hah.

Top Bottom