• Monsoon Asia

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Oceania and Antartica

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Jesu li ovaj Kinezi zidali? :D
Anyway, I spend one summer in Belgrade...Oh, the girls :wub:
Was much younger back than though...

Ma i Kinezi i ko je stigao... ko zna ko je šta tu radio, važno je samo da smo izašli na Discovery dok se gradio i to je to :D

Aye... on of the rare worthwhile things we have here are our girls, good taste. And age doesn't matter if you're young at heart! ;)

Ma i Kinezi i ko je stigao... ko zna ko je šta tu radio, važno je samo da smo izašli na Discovery dok se gradio i to je to :D

Aye... on of the rare worthwhile things we have here are our girls, good taste. And age doesn't matter if you're young at heart! ;)
Ma važno je da imate velelepni, kičasto osvijetljen most...Taman ka i ovaj naš u PG :D

Besides girls, there is one more thing...
Hotel Moskva...Omiljeno mjesto beogradskih, a i ostalih Crnogoraca, đe se pije lozovača 13.jul, čita Pobjeda i guslaju junačke pjesme u 9 ujutru :unworthy:

Keep the conversations in the International Forum, outside of some specific threads, in English, please.

Belgium, more precisely the glorious city of Antwerp.
In particular because its glorious the mayor. :D
Hey, you hate the guy or you love him. I still need to meet the first guy who has no outspoken opinion about him. :p

And I'm from Sint-Niklaas btw, maybe you know it, it's in Oost-Vlaanderen.

Im from Stockholm, Sweden as it says on my profile ^^

Although i spent alot of my life in Dalarna and i would like to move there when im older.

Keep the conversations in the International Forum, outside of some specific threads, in English, please.

You are just jelaous because you don't understand Serbian written in latinic alphabet, aren't you? :D
Next time, we shall write in CIRIlic alphabet :D

In particular because its glorious the mayor. :D
Hey, you hate the guy or you love him. I still need to meet the first guy who has no outspoken opinion about him. :p

And I'm from Sint-Niklaas btw, maybe you know it, it's in Oost-Vlaanderen.

Oh man who was that mayor who did coke and hire hookers and still got re-elected? Think it might have been Toronto, Canada.

@tihomirr: Way to make Saint Cyril roll in his grave.

Oh man who was that mayor who did coke and hire hookers and still got re-elected? Think it might have been Toronto, Canada.

@tihomirr: Way to make Saint Cyril roll in his grave.

Fun fact: Saint Cyril was not the inventor of Cyrillic alphabeth, he invented the Gllagolic alphabeth, whose letters you can see ingraved on Geralt's sword in promo art. Cyrillic alphabeth was invented by two of his students, Climent and Naum. Those are their names in eastern Churches, I don't know their catholic names.

Fun fact: Saint Cyril was not the inventor of Cyrillic alphabeth, he invented the Gllagolic alphabeth, whose letters you can see ingraved on Geralt's sword in promo art. Cyrillic alphabeth was invented by two of his students, Climent and Naum. Those are their names in eastern Churches, I don't know their catholic names.

Climent (Kliment) is called Clement of Ohrid in the West, to distinguish him from several other notable Clements. Naum is simply called Naum, or Naum of Preslav. You're right about them being the originators of the Cyrillic alphabet, though the claim that Cyril was the originator is so widespread and so entrenched that the truth may never be widely known.

Last edited:
I’m from the Netherlands, from a town so close to Rotterdam you might as well say I live in Rotterdam. I personally think it’s one of the most boring cities there is, and pictures (like the one below) do it more good than it deserves. Nothing worse than Amsterdam though, so I got lucky there!

Some of your pictures with grassy/foresty hills make me more than jealous.
The Netherlands has none of that. I’ll move out soon, though, so hopefully I’ll find a place far away from here :p

Some of your pictures with grassy/foresty hills make me more than jealous.
The Netherlands has none of that. I’ll move out soon, though, so hopefully I’ll find a place far away from here :p

Well you (and we in Belgium) don't have the hills, but except that I think, in the low lands as it's called, our landscapes can be very beautiful too.

Where I live we have these big plains of grass as far as the eye can see. In certain beautiful mornings you can see the sun rising above the forest at the horizon, while a layer of dew floats just above the grass and then you notice the sun reflecting on the water of a small river going across the field. Just breathtaking... Those views are certainly not uncommon in Europe but that certainly doesn't make them less beautiful.

We used to have a lot of swamps in my area in medieval times (The area is called Land of Waas which probably comes from the medieval word wasu which means soggy soil) and now some places still have that look, for example:

View attachment 8467

And this one is from the Netherlands (I don't know the exact place, but if I were to guess, close to Belgium somewhere in Sealand):

View attachment 8468

Attachments

• nature-reserve-the-blankaartwoumen-belgium-dd6eb765-9464-4979-b0f2-852c59b4da11.jpg
    nature-reserve-the-blankaartwoumen-belgium-dd6eb765-9464-4979-b0f2-852c59b4da11.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 154
  • Bosplaat.jpg
    Bosplaat.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 127
Top Bottom