Where do you get Legendary Quickhacks, Suicide and Cyberpsychosis?

+
The game is broken. There is a perk to 100% grant quickhacks from terminals, after 7 terminals in a row i still haven't received a single quickhack and i got all 3 levels of the terminal. the perk is called Virtosa something.

I'm guessing after you unlock the Bartmoss Legacy perk any vendor would sell them.

how do you get that?

Last edited:
The game is broken. There is a perk to 100% grant quickhacks from terminals, after 7 terminals in a row i still haven't received a single quickhack and i got all 3 levels of the terminal. the perk is called Virtosa something.

how do you get that?
The quickhack skill tree?

how do you get that?
What is your char level? Which cyberware type do you use?

Try to use legendary cyberware. because with that perk I believe, I've got all legendary quickhacks from terminals only (with installed legendary cyberware I mean)

EDIT: Also, it is possible that different legendary cyberware may contain different quickhacks (I didn't check it, but I've definitely bought several legendary cyberwares)

Last edited:
What is your char level? Which cyberware type do you use?

Try to use legendary cyberware. because with that perk I believe, I've got all legendary quickhacks from terminals only (with installed legendary cyberware I mean)

EDIT: Also, it is possible that different legendary cyberware may contain different quickhacks (I didn't check it, but I've definitely bought several legendary cyberwares)

ultimately i want legendary cyberpsychosis mod and suidice mod. there are several ways of doing it. one is hacking terminals but the perk for it is bugged, it tells you 100% but reality it revolves around to 105% which means back to square one at 5% so you have to put only one point in it. there are two more perks, one is hacker overlord which allows you to craft epic quickhacks, and the last perk is a bartmoss perk which allows legendary.

ultimately i want legendary cyberpsychosis mod and suidice mod. there are several ways of doing it. one is hacking terminals but the perk for it is bugged, it tells you 100% but reality it revolves around to 105% which means back to square one at 5% so you have to put only one point in it. there are two more perks, one is hacker overlord which allows you to craft epic quickhacks, and the last perk is a bartmoss perk which allows legendary.
EDIT: I haven't got bartmoss perk, still, I've got cyberpsychosis and suicide mod :shrug:
EDIT2: if you are right here, then it is worth trying to do the same without the second level of this perk

i tried that still nothing.
EDIT: Yeah, seems that having legendary cyberwares or buing them don't have impact at all.

My character level is 39, I sold every quickhack I had. Then changed my cyberware, to epic one and tried to hack terminal in charter hill, I did only datamine_v3 or datamine_v3 + datamine_v1 levels and still got one legendary epic quickhack.

1609264371184.png

1609264386804.png

1609264406539.png

I saved game right before terminal and tried it several times, only once out of 4 times I got only green quickhack.

It seems to me, that there is a dependency on the level of your char. Unless, you have >= 40lvl, then idk

EDIT2: Well, I made a full reset of all perks and still got the legendary quickhack. So, again, it looks like something level-based.
1609265658780.png

1609265675514.png

Last edited:

how do you get that?
The 2 quests where you get the uncommon Ping quickhack is bugged so you can't get quickhacks from access points
Screenshot_20210102-021356.png

....that is unbelievable. I saw the Suicide-Hack in a YT-Video and thought: Why I don't have that (15 Intelligence)?
F* it.

The perk, Datamine Virtuoso, is that your *chance* of getting a quickhack increases 100%, not that you'll get one 100% of the time. Ex. if there's a 5% chance you get a quickhack from a terminal, the perk will up it to a 10% chance.

The perk, Datamine Virtuoso, is that your *chance* of getting a quickhack increases 100%, not that you'll get one 100% of the time. Ex. if there's a 5% chance you get a quickhack from a terminal, the perk will up it to a 10% chance.

what???????

Top Bottom