Where does the Prologue end and Act 1 change to Act 2?

+
Good afternoon. I would like to hear an official response to the controversy about the approximate division of the game into Acts. Some sources say that the prologue is only the first few missions, and Act 1 is all that before the robbery, Act 2 all that after the robbery, when "opens" the entire city with locations previously unavailable. But the credits show us before Johnny's appearance, so in this case it's the beginning of Act 2. And it is more logical to assume that the credits should be at least after the Prologue, but not before the beginning of Act 2...
What is to be believed?

I don't remember seeing any credits playing on a base PS4.

Whether the credits show after the prologue, your first mission with Jack, or after the end of Act 1, completing the heist, why would it matter? Johnny, doesn't appear until the start of Act 2. I believe, Johnny's, appearance signifies the start of the main game and everything before was to familiarize the player with the game and it's mechanics. So, in this regard it would make sense to put the credits after Act 1 to make that clear delineation.

Top Bottom