Where is everyone?

+
the game came out 3 years ago, which game forum is alive for 3 years?
i saw LOTS of members online weeks before release, and during 2015, then, people complete the game, there is nothing new, they eventually move on to other games, it's normal

you came late to the party

Guest 3847602

Nothing new to talk about at the moment is the main reason why this place seems a bit desolate, I think.
I check the forum from time to time mainly to see if there are any news about TV series and 2 mods I'm interested in (HD Rework Project and Farewell of the White Wolf), but other than that interesting topics are few and far between. ;)

DontBlnkBadWolf;n9790931 said:
They just want to see what we are up to. Then they hear crickets chirping here, so they turn around and go back to CP.

Yep figured i'd drop in and say hello but there are nothing but skeletons here.

I am now actually waiting for the 4K upgrade for the XBox One X. I was one of the lucky ones that pre-ordered the Project Scorpio Edition. I have yet to play any game on the new system, I'm wanting TW3 to be the first game played on it.

Edit 15/1/2018: I did not know that the 4K upgrade was already out! According to the XBOX (I love how XBox One X spells out XBOX, it's funny) website, it's still under development.

Last edited:
I admit I have a problem! I am addicted to this game i just started my 9th live playthrough in YouTube with this game after about 3-4 month break! I don't know what this is but I just need to play this game again and again! I think I have a problem

vaivoogre;n10258932 said:
I admit I have a problem! I am addicted to this game i just started my 9th live playthrough in YouTube with this game after about 3-4 month break! I don't know what this is but I just need to play this game again and again! I think I have a problem

sv3672;n9855341 said:
Even though it is sci-fi themed instead of fantasy, Cyberpunk 2077 is still made by mostly the same people as the Witcher games, what was done well in those I would expect it to be also good in CP.

Can't wait for this!

Last edited:
Hey! We still like to regularly swing by, but it is true that right now a lot of our attention is on other projects, so at the moment as an example in my case it makes more sense to check the Cyberpunk forums more regularly. But don't worry, even if we might not have an answer (sometimes answering just incites the fire), we did read the suggestions and discussions and took many topics to heart.
Also, nowadays a lot of the discussion happens on pages like reddit or twitter, where you also regularly might find REDs engaging with the community.
:cheers:

vaivoogre;n10258932 said:

XBox One: 89days 12hours and 10minutes (before 4K upgrade on my new XBox One X)
PC (Steam) Over 1000 hours

And you say YOU have a problem? LOL!!!

DontBlnkBadWolf;n10303902 said:
XBox One: 89days 12hours and 10minutes (before 4K upgrade on my new XBox One X)
PC (Steam) Over 1000 hours

And you say YOU have a problem? LOL!!!

That's ins... err... impressive. ;)

Pitty I played so long without the Steam client (X-BOX controller workaround), or I'd probably top that 1000.

Haven't posted here in awhile, but still drop by in lurk mode. I was watching some YouTube video about a week back, on gaming a greatest villains and my man Guanter O'Dim was up in there, the theme music playing behind him awoke some yearnings, which made me click on some other videos suggestions pertaining to TW3 (which I clicked and watched), but the second the theme music for Skellege started playing I had an overwhelming urge to play the game. I am playing ATM but the patch 1.51 pretty much stuffed the experience up for us ps4 pro players (crappy frame drops/crashing/noisy console fan etc. But I have the GOTY edition aswell as the original release version and the GOTY is on patch version 1.31 so the game is very much playable on the pro (I just have to not update it)

...on the path of a lesser evil... fightin' monsters...

...sometimes at Hairy Bear's...

Top Bottom