Where is jackie tomb spot :o ?

+
My Heros quest is complete by just talk on phone. its have something wrong. but its np .I will go pick up that gun by my self
please show me that spot . thank you so much .

cheer

Not a tomb, same place as the ofrenda for Jackie. El Coyote Cojo bar in Heywood. Since CDPR mysteriously chose to mark/hide all locations on the map behind generic functionality instead of actual place names, you might have to hit a few bars depending on how many there are in the area.

sorry a little offtopic but i cant yet create threads cuz im new. i have long completed the heroes quest and gotten his tuned arch bike and his two guns and suddently i got a 3rd key in my backpack and it was marked as "new". the key is called "key to jackie's stash", its legendary and the description says "opens the storage container where jackie keeps some odds and ends". i dont think it is related to the heroes questline since there you only get two keys (key to jackies bike and key to jackies room). or am i wrong? is this the garage key or is there somewhere a container that i have not found yet?

Well, most can be found in North Oak, Columbarium it indicates that someone cared about you enough to bury you!

There are three Jackie related keys:

One you get from Mama Welles before the Ofrenda.

Searching his garage, you should find a key to his room which is part of the garage.

One to his bike if you follow the right conversation tree with Mama Welles after the Ofrenda.

He was cremated. He now lives in an urn in El Coyote Cojo and his iconic handguns are right next to it. I think you have to leave the bar and skip time before they show up though.

You should still go visit the cemetary in North Oak. There's a graffiti and you can see the graves of those who have passed. Close and not close to V.

You should still go visit the cemetary in North Oak. There's a graffiti and you can see the graves of those who have passed. Close and not close to V.
The original poster didn't bother showing up in person even for the ofrenda, he just wants Jackies guns - not to roleplay by being sentimental :)

Top Bottom