Where is my hotel room?

+
I know, there are many issues with this game (that I love, non the less) that are way more important then that. But where is my hotel room?

In the quest "A question of honor" ("Eine frage der Ehre", in german) you have to find the police lady at the Kabuki market.
There are two ways in. The side door you can unlock with the Tech Skill, and the main door where the quest marker points you toward. If you pay the 151 credits to gain access, the buildings systems lets you know that you now have a room there.
If you examine all doors, however, every door except the one that leads to the room with the quest npc in it, is closed.
I dont say thats a big issue, but it bugs me enough to post it here.

It destroys my immersion when I pay for a hotel room to stay unsuspicious because the game gives me the opportunity, and then the same game presents me an empty shell of a hotel with only the quest room accessible. Why not give me an empty hotel room to look at for a few seconds?

Yes, I am aware its a small detail and there where and are more pressing issues the studios had/have to work on, but I really would love to get the room I have paid for.

its on the second floor i think. can also be accessed by using tech skill even if you dont pay. it has a balcony that you can use too get up too the targets balcony

Really? Then I have to go back and check a third time. Maybe I am just blind, after all.

EDIT: Found it. Its on the first floor and even accessible when jumping on to a market stand first and then jumping on to the balcony.
My game just needs me to look away and back at some objects sometimes, before I can interact with them. When I look at the door the first time I get the "locked" notification, after looking away for a second and turning back I finaly got the "open" interaction.

Thanks for pointing the rooms existence out to me Notserious80, case rested. My apologies to the developers.

Last edited:
Yea happends too me too that i have too move away from a door when i get the access token sometimes. seems it unlocks the door fiorst time you get close.

its on the second floor i think. can also be accessed by using tech skill even if you dont pay. it has a balcony that you can use too get up too the targets balcony
Yep, if you pay, the door is open. If you don't, you have to use tech skill to open it :)
(But I think th emost of time, no one paid it. You can enter by hacking the "button" of the door, with body skill on the left entrance and maybe even by the stairs nearby).

If I pay depends on the character's style I've decided on. My Streetkid-B!tch and Corpo-Hacker did not even think about paying, but the Nomad I play right now try to be a honest man. :) Try ....

Top Bottom