Where is Olgierd during the quest "Scenes of a marriage"?

+
Where is Olgierd during the quest "Scenes of a marriage"?

Hello guys.
My question is if it's possible to meet Olgierd during the quest "Scenes of a marriage" is activated. I mean, if Geralt asks him for his third wish, he tells that he will ride to a tavern to get even with the landlord of this tavern. In past I finsihed this quest allways very fast to shift the sign in Geralt face and so I didn't have searched if there is a tavern on the Velen or Novigrad map where you can be a witness of this scene... I mean I fear that there's nothing because this tavern is outside of the acessible map... But the question must be allowed... ;)
Thanks in advance... ;)

Last edited:
@Lytha might be an expert with these kinda things.

I don't have the slightest idea :D Although my HoS isn't that far anymore, so I could look for him if I just remember it when I get there...

Nope. Not possible. His NPC is programmed that way. Disappears till the beginning of Whatsoever a Man Soweth.

@Sunsibar no, I have no idea about this detail. ;)

My gut feeling says the same as what @Troldierman posted though.

Though, of course, we could just check all the taverns at this point and later, to see if the OvE gang caused drama in one of them. Prime suspect for a location would of course be the Seven Cats Inn, given that this is already connected with HoS.

Now we can close this thread... Yesterday I have checked all the Inns in Velen and Novigrad... And there's really nothing about Olgierd an his gang. A pity, it would be a cool and nice detail for players who checks the world for few times... But it does not matter. TW3 is a awesome and great game...
It bothers me only few small details like the Devils pit for example... Why doesn't CDPR open this already completed area, fill it with few enemies and deposite a body with a journal, where is written the canceled storyline of this area?! ;) At the moment TW3 is a great game, but CDPR needs only a small step to create a perfect game (the best game in history in my opinion) !!! ;)

Olgierd confirmed they had already burned down the inn in question. It's unclear whether it happened before the events of HoS, or if they took a very roundabout route through the Lord Dauntless' lands (presumably somewhere in Redania). The lord's name is Eric Duboix, here's the letter pinned to the wall at the Alchemy Inn.
View attachment 62451

Attachments

• letter.png
    letter.png
    193.7 KB · Views: 289
Top Bottom