Where is Shani?

+
Where is Shani?

The doctor in Novigrad says that Shani is healing people on the front line. Is she actually in the game?

It would not make sense for Shani to be in any other place than at the front during a war... Don't get me wrong, I freaking love this chracter but it is really easy to understand that fan service and consistency don't work together very well^^

It would not make sense for Shani to be in any other place than at the front during a war... Don't get me wrong, I freaking love this chracter but it is really easy to understand that fan service and consistency don't work together very well^^

Well considering one of the expansions takes place in Oxenfurt and the university is already in the game it seems like a possibility that Shani could return.

Hopefully shows up in an expansion. It would also be good if CDP wraps up their affair if you romanced her if she also shows up because that journal entry was simply not enough (but I don't expect that)

Last edited:
Hopefully shows up in an expansion. It would also be good if CDP wraps up their affair if you romanced her if she also shows up because that journal entry was simply not enough (but I don't expect that)

There is a remark in the witcher 3 journal, when you imported a savegame where you romanced Shani in Witcher 1?

I know there was a different journal entry in Witcher 2, but i thought Witcher 3 doesn't consider Witcher 1 at all.

There is a remark in the witcher 3 journal, when you imported a savegame where you romanced Shani in Witcher 1?

I know there was a different journal entry in Witcher 2, but i thought Witcher 3 doesn't consider Witcher 1 at all.
The journal entry I talked about is the shoehorned one in TW2 EE. That simply however did nothing but put a crappy bandage on the wound. Because Shani IS mentioned and there is an expac in Oxenfurt, there is hope we might see her, and if we do I hope CDP takes that chance to at last bring their relationship to a true end that does not need a crappy journal entry.

However I don't expect it, even if she does show up.

Last edited:
Guessed so, but as i said, Witcher 3 doesn't consider anything from Witcher 1, so the game wouldn't recognize that you have romanced her in any way :s

I think it is just consistent that Shani is at the front, helping to save lifes, because that isn't the first time and probably not the last time, but it's still meh.

Well, we will see what the DLC is actually about. There is a chance, but i wouldn't set my hopes so high.

I, for one, would love having Shani back in the Witcher 3 expansions. I didn't particularly like the sorceresses in the game. Most, if not all, are too secretive and manipulative. Would be lovely to have a third choice. In Witcher 1, I chose Shani over Triss. I was quite disgruntled when in Witcher 2, Triss was shoved right to my face and Shani only a footnote in the journals. But, it was satisfying to get a passive skill when I rejected Triss at the elven bath. :D Although I did watch the elven bath scene, then I reloaded and did the opposite. lol

But even just seeing Shani again or having a few quests involving her would be very refreshing to me. I hope they bring her back.

I don't know yet how I will feel about the two major women as I've yet to encounter them here in Witcher 3. I play so slow. Can't play this game long as it gives me a headache. A lot like motion sickness, to which I'm prone to.

I didn't particularly like the sorceresses in the game.

Me too mate.

Can't play this game long as it gives me a headache. A lot like motion sickness, to which I'm prone to.

Try to turn off 'blur' and 'motion blur' if they enable.

I think it's highly possible to see or even able to romance with Shani in Expansion Pass. Just want to notice you if you didn't saw that line at EP store page description;

"The upcoming expansions will offer gamers new content, gear and foes, and will feature characters both new and dearly missed."

So and we all know Oxenfurt is on another hand... Also this possibility will be great solution for who get threesome with Triss and Yen :D

I played Witcher 1 several times and the first time through I romanced Shani, so I certainly hope she shows up in the expansion; I was happy for the little mention of her in the game that you did get - at least hey acknowledged her. (which is maybe promising) Even if you can't fully romance her, and I don't expect you'll be able to, a brief hello with a couple missions would be nice - and maybe a tumble in the hay.

But, it was satisfying to get a passive skill when I rejected Triss at the elven bath. :D Although I did watch the elven bath scene, then I reloaded and did the opposite. lol

I did the same thing :)

Shani deserves to appear in one of the expansions,considering her poor treatment in TW2

Top Bottom